Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
med school head
Apr 17, 2012
love ya sky :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

I bet the cookies would cum (haha) out burnt

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

you are so gay dude

so what

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

A Cuban named Montana

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

treasure bear posted:

i think with my wife we would be wearing the same big tshirt at once and doing the cooking together and have 4 arms and it would i think, be cute + quirky

Aww

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Brownies are a much better alternative to cookies. No nuts in it though. gently caress nuts.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'd be grateful for cookies it's better than endless lies. Yeah I broke the Keurig so I need to get a new one that makes sense. Guess what bitch I haven't used that thing in months and you can't prove it. But oh wait you use it every day?

Plus we have two perfectly good Mr. Coffees in the attic. This is bullshit.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Skylark posted:

Love this yess Im gonna be this wife

but why 2am? why would you be up just cooking shite?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
how it feals when ur bf cook 4 u <3<3<3<3

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

That Robot posted:

Xanax is one hell of a drug man.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm wondering what nationality of mail order bride will do this for me? ( i mean cook poo poo for me at 2am while wearing my clothes)

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Skylark you're cute and I like you. But I think you'd be too much of a woman for me. I like quiet, reading books, watching opera on youtube etc. Live well.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
but if not cookies then it better be something i can warm up later like a stew or a shepherds pie because it would be kinda dumb to cook a steak or something and then throw it in the fridge until morning

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

but if not cookies then it better be something i can warm up later like a stew or a shepherds pie because it would be kinda dumb to cook a steak or something and then throw it in the fridge until morning

Had to look up what Shepard's pie was because I'm about as cultured as a Texan can be. Nice choice.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
It's not good to have that much sugar before bedtime!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That Robot posted:

its what happens when youve popped xanax and zonked out for the day, messes up your circadian

housewives have a hard job

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

its what happens when youve popped xanax and zonked out for the day, messes up your circadian

housewives have a hard job

Pretty much this.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Salty Josh posted:

Had to look up what Shepard's pie was because I'm about as cultured as a Texan can be. Nice choice.

I live in texas and I have shepards pie every now and then. It's really good.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Salty Josh posted:

its one of the things i get fat from over the winter

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
nothing exposes the broiling mental illness at the center of gbs like an innocuous woman post

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
:ocelot::grin:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Why canen t you bake the cookies now? IDGI??

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Lord Binky posted:

I live in texas and I have shepards pie every now and then. It's really good.

Any recommendations on a restaurant that serves this dish?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Luvcow posted:

I'm wondering what nationality of mail order bride will do this for me? ( i mean cook poo poo for me at 2am while wearing my clothes)

i'll come cook for you if it means i don't have to work myself to the bone and live with my lying wife. i'm a fat ugly man though so you have to be ok with that.

i just need wifi and a place to sleep. also you will have to occasionally take me to physical therapy because my back is bad.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Salty Josh posted:

Any recommendations on a restaurant that serves this dish?

no sorry I don't know, but good luck on your quest!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

curious lump posted:

nothing exposes the broiling mental illness at the center of gbs like an innocuous woman post

:ssh: It's a man, baby!

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
:ocelot::grin:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Man. Forget the OP, we gotta get some sherpard's pie! And brownies.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Professor Shark posted:

This is going to be me someday

This but in a golden coffin

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
But I want hot fresh cookies now not at 2am, WTF why would you do this??

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Tom Gorman posted:

i'll come cook for you if it means i don't have to work myself to the bone and live with my lying wife. i'm a fat ugly man though so you have to be ok with that.

i just need wifi and a place to sleep. also you will have to occasionally take me to physical therapy because my back is bad.

oh man :( i actually like cooking and if you need a safe haven from your lying wife you're welcome to crash in my spare room. I'm just hoping that i can get an exotic foreigner to cook me things i'd normally not cook and eat, really expand my culinary horizons by essentially buying a slave from an economically challenged region of the earth, its all the rage these days.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ork of Fiction posted:

But I want hot fresh cookies now not at 2am, WTF why would you do this??

"you want cookies!!!!???? yeah they'll be done 7 hours from now.... when you're asleep.... ya gently caress you too"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Professor Shark posted:

This is going to be me someday

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Luvcow posted:

oh man :( i actually like cooking and if you need a safe haven from your lying wife you're welcome to crash in my spare room. I'm just hoping that i can get an exotic foreigner to cook me things i'd normally not cook and eat, really expand my culinary horizons by essentially buying a slave from an economically challenged region of the earth, its all the rage these days.

ehh on second thought, this sounds pretty desperate I think I can do better. thanks for the offer.

plus i was lying about being able to cook, my plan was to rob you anyways but i'm pretty tired now.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Tom Gorman posted:

ehh on second thought, this sounds pretty desperate I think I can do better. thanks for the offer.

plus i was lying about being able to cook, my plan was to rob you anyways but i'm pretty tired now.

in my mind i just played through a montage of our tumultuous relationship all to the tune of green days "time of your life" and at the end, when you kissed me passionately while deftly stealing my wallet, i cried a little while watching you walk into the sunset

Healthy Nut Snack
Mar 23, 2016

Skylark posted:

Love this yess Im gonna be this wife

But why???

Please elaborate what may compel you to do this strange act.

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Healthy Nut Snack posted:

But why???

Please elaborate what may compel you to do this strange act.

:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

in my mind i just played through a montage of our tumultuous relationship all to the tune of green days "time of your life" and at the end, when you kissed me passionately while deftly stealing my wallet, i cried a little while watching you walk into the sunset

But it was well worth it - to meet the goon behind the Tom Gorman moniker. <3

• Locked thread