Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'd be grateful for cookies it's better than endless lies. Yeah I broke the Keurig so I need to get a new one that makes sense. Guess what bitch I haven't used that thing in months and you can't prove it. But oh wait you use it every day?

Plus we have two perfectly good Mr. Coffees in the attic. This is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Luvcow posted:

I'm wondering what nationality of mail order bride will do this for me? ( i mean cook poo poo for me at 2am while wearing my clothes)

i'll come cook for you if it means i don't have to work myself to the bone and live with my lying wife. i'm a fat ugly man though so you have to be ok with that.

i just need wifi and a place to sleep. also you will have to occasionally take me to physical therapy because my back is bad.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Luvcow posted:

oh man :( i actually like cooking and if you need a safe haven from your lying wife you're welcome to crash in my spare room. I'm just hoping that i can get an exotic foreigner to cook me things i'd normally not cook and eat, really expand my culinary horizons by essentially buying a slave from an economically challenged region of the earth, its all the rage these days.

ehh on second thought, this sounds pretty desperate I think I can do better. thanks for the offer.

plus i was lying about being able to cook, my plan was to rob you anyways but i'm pretty tired now.

• Locked thread