Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Crash74 posted:

Or how fast putin backed up a truckload of cash.

Cash, nothing. Putin probably just threatened to come discuss the matter in-person :commissar:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

numberoneposter posted:

the road race is right off the bat holy crap

often its a bit later in the olympic schedule. i get to get my watching in and over with.

are they gonna show this live on the youtube again?

A foot race before the sun comes up (or at least about the time it does) sounds like great cover for favela attacks with their fancy holo-sighted rifles. :mil101:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Viruswithshoes posted:

What was wrong with the old thread?

The OP was banned, so it wasn't exactly possible to keep the OP post updated with new developments.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Here's a clean transparent version with the "B" cleaned up.

An avatar version

And a potential gang tag-sized version of the Biolympics symbol.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
It's okay guys, we've found footage of the gymnast who broke his leg;

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

B!G_$W@NG@ posted:

They threw out like half the Spanish team and one of their coaches and the U.S. still couldn't win.

The Spanish team aren't going to win either with whatever has gotten into their blood from the water.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Australia vs Switzerland women's volleyball now on the Australian Channel 7 main stream. Everyone is a winner.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Wow that match between Australia and Switzerland was close as hell. Really could've gone either way until that final fumble.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
We really need a mocked-up medal tally board tallying up muggings, injuries, and deaths for each country at this point.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Title Crawl's my favourite :allears:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

CaptainSarcastic posted:

He looks like he is wearing a set of Groucho glasses that the mustache fell off of.

Medal? What's-a-medal with you? :wiggle:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Humphreys posted:

To support this theory - one of the Australian Basketballers was told 'Happy Birthday' by a reporter. His reply was 'oh yeah I forgot about that'

To be fair, they probably would've been pretty focused on going to/being at the Olympics for the past several weeks, so I could see that happening.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kurtofan posted:

the us hasn't medaled in racewalking since the seventies, you know what to do.

:drat:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
A Capybum-bum.

You guys are slipping :colbert:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

nerdz posted:

This girl here apparently has legs and a neural condition that keeps her wheelchair bound, but maybe with feeling and limited movement on the legs? So it's sorta lenient I guess. I saw the swimming and it had guys with all possible number of limbs (a chinese dude with no arms broke the word record though)

That last one actually kinda makes sense, because without your arms you'd be more streamlined in the water wouldn't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

WhyteRyce posted:

Why are these two random Brazilians so mad? Because Lochte claimed it was an armed robbery when it really was just an armed shakedown?

Brazilian police firearms mean those can be the same thing.

• Locked thread