Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hate myself and I want to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is what Kurt Cobain titled his memoirs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

King of Bees posted:

It's all good man (Saul Goodman) whoa.

i know I didn't get it for the entirety of breaking bad and when he said it in better call Saul I was like holy gently caress

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

King of Bees posted:

Me too. Seriously

same dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Microwaves Mom posted:

Learning Unreal Engine 4. Planning on making a game in it. Got some basic blueprints done just need to start doing the advanced ones which I plan n starting this weekend.

Also out of town visiting my mom for her birthday. Thanks for asking bees!

can I voice a character on your game

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

redm posted:

working on an album

can I be featured in a song

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think racism is uncool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

All those brave people smoking crack. :staredog:

i didnt know Crack smoking was big in the transgendered community

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

scott zoloft posted:

mama zoloft turned 60 today

happy birthday you fuckmom

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

redm posted:

my music is gross and I'm a huge creep don't touch me

let me know when you want to collaborate

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

being annoyed at my mother, being happy for the successes of good people in my life, preparing to go to my least favorite place on the earth

pick what is your comic called

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

pick is a furry dont talk to xhem

i think they are an other kin

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

schmitty9800 posted:

KoB i just loving broke my wrist. Fun talk with my boss that was

A HOW'D THAT HAPPEN

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

schmitty9800 posted:

softball game. i feel like a child.

i hope your wrist feels better soon my friend

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint-X posted:

Heading down to Raleigh, then Wilmington, for one night each, then North Myrtle for a few days to see some friends down from New England before work starts back. Should be fun, but we probably need to put in some work on the house while we're off.

Built a fence for the puppy this week, all but finalized publications for the second issue of a lit mag some fiends started. Busy vacation, but rewarding!

thats gay lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

My girlfriend I was with since we were both like 16 died on Tuesday. Her funeral was yesterday. Later that day we found her dad lying dead in the back yard.

:smith:

drat I'm really sorry dude holy poo poo if you need someone to talk to pm me alright

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

All her internet friends have been being really nice to me but goddamn it's tough.

im sorry dude I can only imagine I lost my best friend ten years ago and it gets easier eventually but yeah dude hang in there

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i was thinking of making jambalaya but I don't have any boullion

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

your mom sounds like a real r word

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

I told her off about it and she insulted me and my dead dad and my incredibly recently dead girlfriend. What a bitch. I guess she really wants to never talk to me again!

Thanks for the support, goons.

now you're mom sounds like even a c word

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint-X posted:

North Myrtle is the old folks' habitat. Besides, I don't pick where my friends' parents buy condos at. Free beach vacation is a free beach vacation.

nah.......

super gay

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its okay im just kidding

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sorry I was hitting on your son's girlfriend KoB i have dyslexia

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

lol my grandma texted me some stuff that was basically like "yeah she's like that do what you gotta do for you"

i hope you're doing okay dude make sure you take some time off work if you need it okay

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

yeah i already told my boss i probably wasn't coming back in while she was in the hospital last week. he understood, and him and some other people from work came to the funeral and gave me my check and stuff. they didn't even know her, so that was pretty nice of them.

if i feel better in a week or two he'll probably even let me come back

i hope so man you sound like you have your head on right and will get through all this horrible poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

here's hoping. it's all pretty hosed up though.

Light Gun Man posted:

here's hoping. it's all pretty hosed up though.

i can only imagine its cliche as hell but send me a pm if you need a dude to talk to

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

Yeah man I'm like a walking bundle of cliches now myself. Like I never had much in the way of regrets or whatever and now I have shitloads.

i have like two dozen internet friends blowing up my phone as it is and i'll probably try the grief counseling so i should be ok, I think. someday.

offer her a clone threesome

totally understood man good luck and make sure you do what you gotta to stay sane and please don't get addicted to drugs or drinking it's a bandaid for a problem that needs a real solution

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i smoked some hash and it's destroying me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

have fun ssb

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i didnt actually get much time to play video games tonight because I was helping out a pedophile here in gbs but that's okay there's always tomorrow

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Holy gently caress I didn't even realize how that could be parsed I meant assisting in the outing of a pedophile and hopefully eventually his permaban

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

buddy of mine is spotting me some of the hash I smoked last night I'm so excited it's so bomb

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DrowningInDreams posted:

Just found out that the entity I've been calling my Holy Guardian Angel is either a demon or not a demon, as opposed to some sort of quantum superposition of demon/not-demon that would allow me to be the ubermensch.

whats it like having schizophrenia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what the h*ck

• Locked thread