Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Ramos posted:

Oh god no, already saw that on GDQ, no game has had a soundtrack so perfectly crafted to give me a headache and make me nauseous faster than a runner can finish it.

Me screaming over it enhances the experience by so much more, I assure you. (Don't do it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Still hoping to see a stream of you taking advantage of the stats glitch and make yourself invincible.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fish Noise posted:

And now we sit back and see if that opening gives Screaming Llama an aneurysm.

yourheadasplode.gif

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Apr 25, 2017

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
All of the videos finishing up Dawnguard are recorded with commentary. So you may ask "where are they, uzworm?". And I may reply "the audio got hosed up in the first one and I've been too lazy to fix it."

Fortunately, I've got it done finally. The rest of the vids should be out in due time.

Until then, enjoy this stream I did!

Mr. Puffles Kills Farmer, Dragon, Priest

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Just as planned. :smug:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
We're back!

:siren: NEW UPDATE :siren:

Episode 28 - Mr. Puffles Goes for a Hike

We're running out of ways to reference Ridin'. We're in the Forgotten Vale. Chitlin is still mad that there's still videos going on.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I HATE those loving caves! :emo:

The ice breaker dragons are kinda cool but the fight just drags on for too long. Oh yeah and that whole "oh no the falmer were so afraid of whatever is on the other side of this door they had to lock them out" and then the vale cats go down easier than the weakest of the falmer. Good job guys.

Poil fucked around with this message at 22:07 on May 17, 2017

White Coke
May 29, 2015

UZworm posted:

We're running out of ways to reference Ridin'.

Like that's really going to stop you.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

All I really remember of this area is just using the Midas Haste spell and zipping on through after a little bit of walking around since as nice as it looked, it was incredibly empty and I was getting tired of the DLC at that point.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Episode 29 - Mr. Puffles' Crystal Caves

We're almost done with Dawnguard!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

There are lots of frost giants in the Forgotten Vale and they all drop magical egg-shaped crystals you can use to teleport around the vale from a special altar thing. So that means you have to find the altar, find all the hidden giants and then find all the treasure in the "secret" areas you now have access too. This is a perfect combination with how easy it is to get burned out on this dlc by this point and you just want to get through the awful falmer slog.

Speaking of falmer. The whole place is made up of narrow cliff paths with no railings, narrow bridges with no railings and lots of archers. The race who built the crude constructions are running all over the place and shooting arrows at you are supposed to be blind.

Oh yeah, and that snow elf vampire was apparently so powerful he could write a prophecy onto three elder scrolls by himself.

Poil fucked around with this message at 09:44 on May 22, 2017

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
UZworm, your loving around in video games has improved my mood after getting my proper PC back after a week and still some kinks to iron out.

Hope things go okay for you.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Poil posted:

There are lots of frost giants in the Forgotten Vale and they all drop magical egg-shaped crystals you can use to teleport around the vale from a special altar thing. So that means you have to find the altar, find all the hidden giants and then find all the treasure in the "secret" areas you now have access too. This is a perfect combination with how easy it is to get burned out on this dlc by this point and you just want to get through the awful falmer slog.

Speaking of falmer. The whole place is made up of narrow cliff paths with no railings, narrow bridges with no railings and lots of archers. The race who built the crude constructions are running all over the place and shooting arrows at you are supposed to be blind.

Oh yeah, and that snow elf vampire was apparently so powerful he could write a prophecy onto three elder scrolls by himself.

I'm impressed you remember this much about the DLC, everything through the video until the snow elf dude I just totally forgot existed.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: DAWNGUARD ENDS! :siren:

Episode 30 - Mr. Puffles Beats Castlevania

We're finally finished with Dawnguard! Time to knock the poo poo out of Harkon and a bunch of other vampires so we can never see vampires again in our lives. (This seems unlikely to actually be the case.)

Next up we'll be meeting a different member of the Puffles family for the Dark Brotherhood. See you then!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I can't wait. :neckbeard:

But what about Dragonborn and all the fun sidequests on Solstheim? Oh and if you go back to the Soul Cairn after killing Harkon you can tell Serana's mother that it's safe to return and she'll go hang out in her old lab. It's at this point you can marry her if you're using that mod, and why wouldn't you do that? :v:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Poil posted:

I can't wait. :neckbeard:

But what about Dragonborn and all the fun sidequests on Solstheim? Oh and if you go back to the Soul Cairn after killing Harkon you can tell Serana's mother that it's safe to return and she'll go hang out in her old lab. It's at this point you can marry her if you're using that mod, and why wouldn't you do that? :v:

Dragonborn will be the final "official" leg of the LP, after the Dark Brotherhood concludes.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Poil posted:

Oh and if you go back to the Soul Cairn after killing Harkon you can tell Serana's mother that it's safe to return and she'll go hang out in her old lab. It's at this point you can marry her if you're using that mod, and why wouldn't you do that? :v:

Serana or her mother?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

White Coke posted:

Serana or her mother?
Hmmm, I don't know if there's a mod for her mother and I'm not too keen on doing a search for it.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Poil posted:

Hmmm, I don't know if there's a mod for her mother and I'm not too keen on doing a search for it.

I googled it, you can just make her mother a follower, the mod has nothing about marriage in the description.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man this combat is absolutely terrible. Harkon- or however you spell it- is such a pain in the rear end that you almost needed a lock-on button to fight him at all.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Just run up to his face and hit the attack button over and over. Forget about trying to use any ranged attacks that aren't large area of effect.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Poil posted:

Just run up to his face and hit the attack button over and over. Forget about trying to use any ranged attacks that aren't large area of effect.

Since they don't hit multiple times, those are pretty useless too honestly unless you're a magic user who kind of has to make do.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The wall spells deal damage over time as does the ice storm and blizzard spells but those are obviously not optimal since they deal frost damage and vampires are among the many things in Skyrim which are resistant to cold.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Did the framerate suddenly take a nosedive for anyone else when Mercutio solved the door enigma?

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

RareAcumen posted:

Did the framerate suddenly take a nosedive for anyone else when Mercutio solved the door enigma?

Yeah, that keeps happening lately in my recordings and I don't know why, I'm trying to figure out how to stop it from doing so without making the quality tank

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: NEW UPDATE! :siren:

Episode 31 - Ms. Puffles Saves the Children

We're doing the Dark Brotherhood, and we've got a new character to undertake it because holy poo poo would Mr. Puffles be bad at this.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Draugr are basically mummies. Unless Highwang meant full on Egyptian style mummies.

Also since UZworm is playing on the PC version he can add in a copy of the dagger through the console so it doesn't matter.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That's not even the worst "hideout" door in the game.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
Hi.

Episode 32 - Ms. Puffles Kills the Homeless

Having a job sucks! But I'm finally back with another update. Maybe there will be more. Stay tuned :o :o :o

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Your job only sucks if you're not paid to kill people. Or animals. Or monsters. Or undead. Or dragons.

I'm mildly disappointed there is no mod to replace Cicero's model with Dr Rockso.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
So finally catching up with Miss Puffles, and that certainly improved my day :allears:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
So we've finally been introduced to Cicero, the jester of poo poo, in the last video.

Not to spoil things, but we haven't had a good thread poll in a while. Eventually we're going to be presented with a choice. Should the clown Live or Die?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Given your hatred, he must Live.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Cicero should Die because I hated his voice the first time I heard it

Also you can steal his jester clothes after you kill him and be Harley Quinn Puffles if you want

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Cicero must die.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

The clown must die.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Console in a matching outfit when the time comes for Clown Vs Clown deathmatch

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
let him Live, I like the cut of his jib

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

UZworm posted:

:siren: NEW UPDATE! :siren:

Episode 31 - Ms. Puffles Saves the Children

We're doing the Dark Brotherhood, and we've got a new character to undertake it because holy poo poo would Mr. Puffles be bad at this.

1. The pickpocket trainer is in Windhelm, not Whiterun. Her name is Silda the Unseen.
2. Astrid's dagger is the Blade of Woe, which is also the dagger Lucien Lachance gives you in Oblivion.

UZworm posted:

Episode 32 - Ms. Puffles Kills the Homeless

Having a job sucks! But I'm finally back with another update. Maybe there will be more. Stay tuned :o :o :o

Am I the only one who thinks Astrid is sexy? Fun fact: Cindy Robinson also voiced Gwen McNamara in Fallout 4.

Also, you dickheads were talking over Babette's kickass story where she eats a child molester. Could you not shut up for five minutes?

EDIT: Cicero must DIE.

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jul 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Kill the clown! Feed his remains to the mudcrabs.

• Locked thread