Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

Life is such a drag when the whole world's falling apart
I played through Ground Zeroes' story mission, started up Phantom Pain, but only got a couple missions in before I got distracted by other new games and never went back to finish what I started. I think part of why I never bothered to go back is because I refused to go lethal despite not having the patience for stealth because, dammit, it's a Metal Gear game and stealth is the way you're "supposed" to play it, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

Life is such a drag when the whole world's falling apart
That certainly is a hell of an opening sequence. It's kind of hard to imagine anything else in the game being able to top that, so I'm looking forward to see if anything does.

Could you please turn the subtitles on, by the way? The game audio is pretty hard to hear compared to the commentary, I've got to turn my speakers way up to make out any of the dialog. Could just be my setup though.

• Locked thread