Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

Remember that dick book that was made like 3 years ago with all the dick graffiti and stuff? My buddy really wants a copy. Does anyone know who was in charge of that or if I can order another one? World needs more poorly drawn dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

rockamiclikeavandal posted:

Remember that dick book that was made like 3 years ago with all the dick graffiti and stuff? My buddy really wants a copy. Does anyone know who was in charge of that or if I can order another one? World needs more poorly drawn dicks

You can have mine if you smdftb

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I missed out on it, if there was another run I'd definitely get one.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mike-o posted:

I missed out on it, if there was another run I'd definitely get one.

Jesus Christ I'd be all over a second printing

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Who handled the first book?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I dunno I still have mine it's great.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Who handled the first book?

I wanna say it was A Kpro

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I need one as a promotion gift for a senior officer please dick printer make the magic

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I'd be down for a copy if there was a second printing made.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Googled dick art book

This came up.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dingleberry posted:

Googled dick art book

This came up.

I didn't know you published your autobiography.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I didn't know you published your autobiography.

:vince:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Dingleberry posted:

Googled dick art book

This came up.

I'm actually reading this right now. It's post-modern trash.

Kidding. That probably just triggered Zeris.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Pesticide20 posted:

I wanna say it was A Kpro

Yo that was indeed me.

Blurb still has all my poo poo so I can pump out some more books if need be. I'm still accepting new material if anyone wants to throw out some more dickart I can add it in at the end.

rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

A Kpro posted:

Yo that was indeed me.

Blurb still has all my poo poo so I can pump out some more books if need be. I'm still accepting new material if anyone wants to throw out some more dickart I can add it in at the end.

Oh hell yes. the expanded sequel

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm definitely down to buy one, maybe one or two extra for some buddies of mine.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I would buy dick book v2

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr
I had to explain to someone that this exists and I missed out on buying it the first go around. I will not be missing out again.

A Kpro, if you've got the pictures I'd like to see what kind of art I'm up against before I submit tribute to the cause.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

Time to go find that dick art I've seen around.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
A kpro I'm going overseas until late next year, if you do a second reissue please save me a copy. I will buy it I promise :angel:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Laranzu posted:

Time to go find that dick art I've seen around.

Tattoos?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Will 100℅ buy. I heart dicks.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Deathy McDeath posted:

I'm actually reading this right now. It's post-modern trash.

Kidding. That probably just triggered Zeris.

Did I loan you my copy? Me and that book go way back. Let's see:

Spring 2016: It's assigned in my "Emotions and Sentimentality" writing seminar. I'm one of two men and 18 women.
I start reading it.

Deathly is correct, it is 100% pomo trash.

Like a smart man in a class full of women I keep my mouth shut for the entire discussion of the book except to sharpshoot the Brooklyn hipster in circle rimmed glasses and mom jeans who unironically uses words like "inchoate" in class to make her points. I play dumb and ask her to clarify what she means and she never really can.

Months later, enters a self-described feminist who confessed she "is afraid to try producing any writing whatsoever because the world does not need another cis white female privileged voice". She introduced herself to me via dating app and suggested coming over immediately. That happened a few times (ever heard of a girl who carefully instructs you to circle her clit counterclockwise, and only counterclockwise? I have). After a short period of me being busy I discover she is posting tweets about me angrily in response to me not texting her enough. Move along. I Love Dick is never borrowed out, like she had asked.

Now I Love Dick sits on my shelf (I think), waiting for another moment to shine.

Zeris fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Aug 9, 2016

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

NTT posted:

A kpro I'm going overseas until late next year, if you do a second reissue please save me a copy. I will buy it I promise :angel:

In the meantime please contribute to dickart v2, which I will absolutely buy

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zeris posted:

Did I loan you my copy? Me and that book go way back. Let's see:

Spring 2016: It's assigned in my "Emotions and Sentimentality" writing seminar. I'm one of two men and 18 women.
I start reading it.

Deathly is correct, it is 100% pomo trash.

Like a smart man in a class full of women I keep my mouth shut for the entire discussion of the book except to sharpshoot the Brooklyn hipster in circle rimmed glasses and mom jeans who unironically uses words like "inchoate" in class to make her points. I play dumb and ask her to clarify what she means and she never really can.

Months later, enters a self-described feminist who confessed she "is afraid to try producing any writing whatsoever because the world does not need another cis white female privileged voice". She introduced herself to me via dating app and suggested coming over immediately. That happened a few times (ever heard of a girl who carefully instructs you to circle her clit counterclockwise, and only counterclockwise? I have). After a short period of me being busy I discover she is posting tweets about me angrily in response to me not texting her enough. Move along. I Love Dick is never borrowed out, like she had asked.

Now I Love Dick sits on my shelf (I think), waiting for another moment to shine.

:eyepop:

they sent a poet

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

Mike-o posted:

:eyepop:

they sent a poet

timma85
Feb 13, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

I would buy dick book v2

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

AkrisD posted:

I had to explain to someone that this exists and I missed out on buying it the first go around. I will not be missing out again.

A Kpro, if you've got the pictures I'd like to see what kind of art I'm up against before I submit tribute to the cause.

Not work safe. Also potato quality because my phone was awful back then.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man I have no idea where my copy of that went. I need to break it out and be like "I got special mentioned in a book :smug:"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so did idr lol

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
the gently caress is GiP MBYF syndicate? I wasn't one of the cool kids back then, just lurked and made bad posts so I have no clue what that is.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mike-o posted:

the gently caress is GiP MBYF syndicate? I wasn't one of the cool kids back then, just lurked and made bad posts so I have no clue what that is.

my balls your face

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

my balls your face

Replaced recently by the SMDFTB Foundation

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im really glad hcts stupid alt name gets top billing in the thanks to page :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I believe I was planes cure towers back then. t:v:t

• Locked thread