Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

Remember that dick book that was made like 3 years ago with all the dick graffiti and stuff? My buddy really wants a copy. Does anyone know who was in charge of that or if I can order another one? World needs more poorly drawn dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

A Kpro posted:

Yo that was indeed me.

Blurb still has all my poo poo so I can pump out some more books if need be. I'm still accepting new material if anyone wants to throw out some more dickart I can add it in at the end.

Oh hell yes. the expanded sequel

rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

A Kpro posted:

Alright I've added around 30 pages of content. There's some stories, some artwork, and some fancy new color schemes to make your eyes bleed. I'm not sure if I can sell the book here or if it's going back to SA-Mart, which is what we did last time. I'll probably order around 25 and have people paypal me, then send the books out.

That ain't nearly enough. I'm gonna buy 2 or 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

rockamiclikeavandal fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 20, 2016

• Locked thread