Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Naked Bear posted:

Simultaneously the most humorous and truthful post to ever grace this internet forum.

Yea for real. That post was absolutely beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dude make extra to keep. 25 is simply not enough

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That tampon story I posted years ago seemed to go over well

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
In 2010 I was deployed to the Dutch Carribean doing counter-drug ops poo poo with the AWACS. During one of the 13 hour sorties, I went back to the galley to heat up some chicken tenders, top off my water, and take a piss.

Now the lav on the E-3 is pretty crappy. It's just an old-fashioned lavatory with a port-a-potty style toilet and a steel sink that doesn't have running water. Basically, your poo poo is displayed for all to see and when the sorties get long it's astonishing how much waste a crew of 20 can build up. I've seen people wait till the very end to top off an almost overflowing toilet with poop like it's their little cherry on top of a shitbird mission.

My crew on this deployment was pretty chill for the most part. Our co-pilot was this utterly sweet, very cute new Lt girl--just a real sweetheart. We had another female on the crew but she took the day off to knock out an accrual travel voucher. That co-pilot girl did much for keeping my sanity. So I had my routine of chatting up her during the flight while also making rounds to the other dudes on the crew. At this point in the sortie, I've exhausted all of my conversational options.

Anyhow, It was about hour 10 into this flight. I was pretty cranky as I typically get after flying for a gently caress off long time. All I wanted was the jet to loving land and get back to my crew rest. So there I go off to the galley to chill out for a bit prior to us finishing up work and starting our descent back into the airfield.

So there I go off to the back with food in hand and a bladder full of piss ready to blast in that smelly as gently caress lav. Well, today I had a target provided for me. If my goal was to recharge my batteries a bit then that was accomplished thanks to the bloodiest, gore-infested tampon laying like a sweet baby on top of all that human trash. Smelling salts for the soul.

She knew exactly what she did. She had to have.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Vasudus had two great stories: the time he invaded Syria and the 9-line cat bite one.

• Locked thread