Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Pesticide20 posted:

I wanna say it was A Kpro

Yo that was indeed me.

Blurb still has all my poo poo so I can pump out some more books if need be. I'm still accepting new material if anyone wants to throw out some more dickart I can add it in at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

AkrisD posted:

I had to explain to someone that this exists and I missed out on buying it the first go around. I will not be missing out again.

A Kpro, if you've got the pictures I'd like to see what kind of art I'm up against before I submit tribute to the cause.

Not work safe. Also potato quality because my phone was awful back then.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

NTT posted:

A kpro I'm going overseas until late next year, if you do a second reissue please save me a copy. I will buy it I promise :angel:

If you give me an address I'll make sure a copy gets sent to your deployed location in a care package full of stupid poo poo.

C'mon someone's gotta have some new material. 14 more pages and we'll hit 100 pages total.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Alright throw some more content my way and I'll throw it in. I'll update the special thanks section since I have no idea who's who anymore. Maybe someone will get lucky and be in there twice

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
100 upvotes and shipping's free.

It wasn't that bad last time, I had just gotten back from a deployment and had cash to burn.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Should've used a throwaway, oh well.

Really I was hoping they'd give me some more art.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Alright I've added around 30 pages of content. There's some stories, some artwork, and some fancy new color schemes to make your eyes bleed. I'm not sure if I can sell the book here or if it's going back to SA-Mart, which is what we did last time. I'll probably order around 25 and have people paypal me, then send the books out.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Okay, I'll order a crapload and see where that leaves me. I'll maybe make a thread about it tomorrow since I'll be gone all day today.

Edit: So I don't how many people remember the Chowdown image that was on the last page but that spot is normally where the publisher would put their logo and to replace it costs an extra 25% for the whole order. I'm gonna leave their logo in and put Chowdown somewhere else.

Hotel Kpro fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Aug 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
New thread is up for ordering books.

• Locked thread