Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I missed out on it, if there was another run I'd definitely get one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm definitely down to buy one, maybe one or two extra for some buddies of mine.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zeris posted:

Did I loan you my copy? Me and that book go way back. Let's see:

Spring 2016: It's assigned in my "Emotions and Sentimentality" writing seminar. I'm one of two men and 18 women.
I start reading it.

Deathly is correct, it is 100% pomo trash.

Like a smart man in a class full of women I keep my mouth shut for the entire discussion of the book except to sharpshoot the Brooklyn hipster in circle rimmed glasses and mom jeans who unironically uses words like "inchoate" in class to make her points. I play dumb and ask her to clarify what she means and she never really can.

Months later, enters a self-described feminist who confessed she "is afraid to try producing any writing whatsoever because the world does not need another cis white female privileged voice". She introduced herself to me via dating app and suggested coming over immediately. That happened a few times (ever heard of a girl who carefully instructs you to circle her clit counterclockwise, and only counterclockwise? I have). After a short period of me being busy I discover she is posting tweets about me angrily in response to me not texting her enough. Move along. I Love Dick is never borrowed out, like she had asked.

Now I Love Dick sits on my shelf (I think), waiting for another moment to shine.

:eyepop:

they sent a poet

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
the gently caress is GiP MBYF syndicate? I wasn't one of the cool kids back then, just lurked and made bad posts so I have no clue what that is.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

The forward or afterword needs to be Schneider's family-style story.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'd add some dick art but I never took pictures of any that I saw while deployed unfortunately.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You could do a limited run of clone a willies.

Good secret santa idea.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm down for 2 for sure.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer