Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Bruceski posted:

When they drop from the ladder the gate says Saint Francis -- 1016. Didn't pull up anyplace obvious with that address, but there was a St Francis Boys Home in England that was home to horrific child abuse.

I think it's supposed to be either 1616 or 1816, i.e. the year the orphanage was founded.

However, the city may be New Haven, CT, since it has an orphanage called St. Francis, a river, and the skyline looks kinda similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Can you guys survive the next Metal Gear?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

General Ironicus posted:

Do you like streams? Maybe! Do you like Gex? Probably not! Do you like helping sick and injured children? Of course you do!

The two of us, Voidburger, and my wife will be going through the entire Gex series in a 24-hour stretch this weekend, Saturday morning into Sunday, and collecting donations for Hurley Children's Hospital in Flint, Michigan. Chip and I are from Flint and still have plenty of friends and family living there. This is a chance to help that community care for people in their greatest need. It's also your chance to hang out with us as we are driven into sleepless ecstacy by Dana Gould's sweet one-liners. We're going to have giveaways and other donation incentives, it's gonna be great. You can find even more details and donate at https://gextra.life. Feel free to spread that link around!

The url can't be reached yet.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

SlothfulCobra posted:

Man, how much has Rafe invested in this operation? He must've spent way more than some pirate could have tucked away a couple hundred years ago.

I mean I guess there's some kind of pirate superweapon in the treasure like there always is, but how should Rafe and a Mexican druglord know that without Nate catching on?

Nate already knows, he just hasn't mentioned it because Sam would freak out.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Apep727 posted:

Also, what does it say about me that I thought "yeah, pirate code" right before Nathan made that joke?

It means you think like I do. No idea if that's a good or bad thing.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Look who arrived today:

FREEDOM!

I was into sitting before it was cool.

Hmm. Yes.

(He's gonna make the best X-mas gift for my little niece.)

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

DatonKallandor posted:

The twist is that Avery found Jesus and the treasure is in the Vatican. Final setpiece is a gunfight between Swiss Guard The Pope, South American Drug Lord, Rafe and Drake.

FTFY

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Funky Valentine posted:

Nate rung the bell, does that mean he gets to go to underwater Hyrule now?

No, he has to find a second one and then go through Sen's Fortress.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Apww4j0X74

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I think this is gonna end like 'The Last Crusade' with Rafe as the German chick, Sam as Indy, and Nate as Indy's dad.

• Locked thread