Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

My face right now:

So Chip, what's your plan of attack regarding the season pass? My guess is that most/any of the story DLC won't be out yet by the time this LP is over. Are you going to tackle those separately or are you going to leave them be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

I love that you can just hold out your hand to move from handhold to handhold while climbing in this game. It makes the entire experience so much more pleasant when you don't have to mash the X button to jump around all the time.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

General Ironicus posted:

Somebody bought me a thing. I hardly recognize myself.

Chip Cheezum posted:

Oh what the!! Me too!!

:swoon:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

This doesn't seem like the right thread to be arguing about the meaning of Spec Ops: The Line.

:agreed:

Please drop this derail.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Nate: "Hey Sam, have you heard about 'dabbing'?"

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

:siren: I'm putting the kibosch on this derail because I can tell it's about to go to some bad places.

And Gex wouldn't approve of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

SatansBestBuddy posted:

*watches video*

*checks account balance to see if there's enough to buy a PS4 Pro and this game*

*there is*

*sweats profusely*

Make sure you get Ratchet & Clank and Bloodborne as well!

• Locked thread