Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

jabro posted:

Hope you have Dansby because he is getting 15+ tonight.

Let's hope so, I need Dansby to outscore Jeremy Hill and Carlos Dunlap by 2 :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Damnit AJ Green you're supposed to carry my lovely team every week.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Teemu Pokemon posted:

:argh: BITTER ARCH RIVAL BOYWUNDA :argh:

I HAVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAINTOP

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I HAVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAINTOP

Congrats for getting that monkey off your back.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8D_Vty9F0

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Moving up the ranks from 9th place to 8th :woop:

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

If anyone in Tier A is interested in some WR help, hit me up. I have a bunch and could use help elsewhere, especially with Gurley sucking. Pretty much open to anything.

Also fml.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

zeroordie posted:

If anyone in Tier A is interested in some WR help, hit me up. I have a bunch and could use help elsewhere, especially with Gurley sucking. Pretty much open to anything.

Also fml.

I sent something over to start a dialogue.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:rip: the joey bosa experiment

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

zeroordie posted:

Also fml.

I don't know what on my team you could possibly want (aside from DeMarco but he's mine back off), but I'm definitely open to upgrading my team at WR/TE/IDP if you see something you like feel free to send a trade offer over

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
RIP AJ Green and my team.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Extremely upset to discover a stat correction took a win from me while I slept!!

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Parmesan Basil posted:

Extremely upset to discover a stat correction took a win from me while I slept!!

Stat corrections are usually on Thursday mornings. Are you in hibernation or something?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:10bux:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

A few of you have a bunch of good IDP and I'm willing to trade any of my WRs but Evans to get one or two of them

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Teemu Pokemon posted:

A few of you have a bunch of good IDP and I'm willing to trade any of my WRs but Evans to get one or two of them

Ill accept the trade offer, just give me a couple days so I can drop a player. Really wanted to keep Henry for next year but AJ going down just kills me. :(

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Maybe we should make a Slack or something. I always send emails about trades but nobody responds so I don't think it works lol. I guess the best thing is to just send an offer but half the time the text isn't there. Not a great way to have a discussion for sure.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

zeroordie posted:

Maybe we should make a Slack or something. I always send emails about trades but nobody responds so I don't think it works lol. I guess the best thing is to just send an offer but half the time the text isn't there. Not a great way to have a discussion for sure.

I got one from you today. I'm mulling over a counter shortly.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

zeroordie posted:

I'll respond to ur emails babay :corrupt:

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Boywunda posted:

I got one from you today. I'm mulling over a counter shortly.

Got your counter, thinking about it. Keeper value throws a monkey wrench into it for me.

Suave Fedora posted:

I'll respond to ur emails babay :corrupt:

haha I did email you and you didn't! We went back and forth a bit through the trade messages, but that sucks. Slack would make poo poo talking etc easier too, but I don't know if people care that much.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I've been p bad about responding to trade offers last couple of weeks. To whomever wanted Ebron, happy to trade him but I didn't like what you were selling.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

That was probably me, but I was really just gauging interest/trying to take advantage of the Lions' bye. I like Ebron a lot ROS but I'm not losing sleep over playing Witten. TEs are even more volatile this year than their normal bullshit that I think I'm just going to ride out Witten's 5 point floor and 15 point ceiling rather than make a trade for a guy that has no actual guarantee of doing anything better

bobby2times posted:

Ill accept the trade offer, just give me a couple days so I can drop a player. Really wanted to keep Henry for next year but AJ going down just kills me. :(

e: I'm probably dumb for trading Smith, but with how good Neal has been and how much work McDougald gets because the Bucs secondary gets torched every week, he seemed like the odd man out. Plus, he's got a good floor from all the tackles, but that's all he does. Unless he pulls in double digit solo tackles in a game, his ceiling is capped around 8-10 pts. Landon Collins is a boss and having him, Brown, and Neal makes my peepee feel funny.

Now if only I could get some consistency out if DJ/Trevethan so that my 2nd LB slot and DP aren't just revolving doors of 3-5 and 9-12 points. I'm probably going to be tempted to start McDougald at DP most weeks and then just play whichever of DJ/Trevethan/Smith that looks like they'll go against the most run-heavy gamescript. I'm sure there's no way that could backfire!! (someone trade me a LB pls tia)

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 22, 2016

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Suave Fedora posted:

Stat corrections are usually on Thursday mornings. Are you in hibernation or something?

Yes very much so.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

zeroordie posted:

Got your counter, thinking about it. Keeper value throws a monkey wrench into it for me.

haha I did email you and you didn't! We went back and forth a bit through the trade messages, but that sucks. Slack would make poo poo talking etc easier too, but I don't know if people care that much.

Really? That can't be, I'm really good at responding to email.

I just checked and there were like 4 trade messages from ESPN that were from you but it was just four repeats of your offer. I was confused by that.

There were no conversational messages that I could see. which is why I gave you my email @ to begin with, momo.

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

Really? That can't be, I'm really good at responding to email.

I just checked and there were like 4 trade messages from ESPN that were from you but it was just four repeats of your offer. I was confused by that.

There were no conversational messages that I could see. which is why I gave you my email @ to begin with, momo.

Wtf. I definitely only sent one and sent you an email through ESPN. Also, I didn't get one with your email! Sorry for the confusion. I blame ESPN.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
We'll that's just a bowl of dicks. PM'ed it to you for what it's worth

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I sent trades to Zypher, Parm Basil, darkspider, and jabro all involving more or less the same package looking for an IDP upgrade, so if any of you are interested, get at me because this is really the last move I'm looking to make before the playoffs and I'm going to pretty much be going on first come first served

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Hey don't look now but the team of destiny is tied for the last playoff spot :ohdear:

e: if I'm not mistaken, mikey purp and I have just clinched playoff spots

:toot: suck it tier b jabronis I'm a somebody now

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Nov 22, 2016

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I sent trades to Zypher, Parm Basil, darkspider, and jabro all involving more or less the same package looking for an IDP upgrade, so if any of you are interested, get at me because this is really the last move I'm looking to make before the playoffs and I'm going to pretty much be going on first come first served

I declined but sent a note explaining why. If you do want to trade away useless offense for the play-off push I am interested in Prosise. He is out for the rest of the season so might as well deal him to get you guys that can help now. I only want him if he is able to be kept next season. He was drafted but then dropped then picked back up so not sure if that made him ineligible for keeper status next season.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm pretty sure that you can't keep FAs which is a bummer (but makes sense to help create a better player pool for the draft which I think is necessary for this league) but yeah I don't think he has any value to anyone except maybe Zypher if he wants to IR stash him as Rawls' handcuff in case he actually comes back and plays this season. I thought it was an alright deal but you're a little higher on your defense than I was when I looked at the numbers. No worries, I've still got a few irons in the fire

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Nov 22, 2016

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm pretty sure that you can't keep FAs which is a bummer (but makes sense to help create a better player pool for the draft which I think is necessary for this league) but yeah I don't think he has any value to anyone except maybe Zypher if he wants to IR stash him as Rawls' handcuff in case he actually comes back and plays this season. I thought it was an alright deal but you're a little higher on your defense than I was when I looked at the numbers. No worries, I've still got a few irons in the fire

It was a fair deal in a void but I have 3 top 10 DBs already so to take on another one to get weaker at LB isn't very smart for me.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Well that's what confused me because when I sorted the league by DB PPG, the guy I offered you was #13 and the three guys you have were #21, 27, and 57. They're all top 15 CBs, but once you expand it to include Safeties, Cox falls off hard (lol)

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Ugh...I didn't realize that you couldn't keep a player who hit free agency. Zypher confirm/deny?

I thought I was keeping Michael Thomas for a 12th next year. :negative:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

The Farkn Groe Ale-Strats aka Z.Z. Stops

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Confirm

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

God drat it. Well, shout out to Dewy, who got a steal on TY Hilton because I'm a moron.

Also if anyone wants to trade for Jerrell Freeman (sspd 4 games, 13th round keep) or Jerrick McKinnon (16th round keep), holla at ya boy.

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 22, 2016

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I believe this is the second time this year that I had the second highest score in a week and lost, and lost a third highest one as well.

FANTASY FOOTBALL YO

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I feel bad because I needed Carr to score a 3rd TD to win in another league and I was originally like "eh I hope it's not too Cooper, I don't want to give [you] blue balls" and then I was like "eh gently caress it :madmax:" and Carr immediately threw that TD to Copper

Of my three losses, one was a a #2 to #1 and one was a #5 to (I think) #3 but I would've had the #3 score myself if I didn't bench Carr last minute for Siemian and there was a ~18 point difference

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 23, 2016

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Of my three losses, one was a a #2 to #1 and one was a #5 to (I think) #3 but I would've had the #3 score myself if I didn't bench Carr last minute for Siemian and there was a ~18 point difference

Be careful, your rationalizing and thinly veiled humble bragging only tempts fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I've been sitting here waiting for the bottom to fall out since week 4. If I actually had the 10-1 that I could've, I would make my current disbelief and uneasiness look like Trumpian bravado

• Locked thread