Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
following

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Zypher posted:

Sweet.

Paypal $20 to zypher at gmail dot com

sent

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Sunday night works for me but I'm gonna have to do some crash research :sweatdrop:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Anubis posted:

Paid. Anyone wanna give me something ludicrous for the 1st overall pick in 2nd tier?

yeah i'll give you a virgin boipuss if you'll give me a promotion to Tier A :whatup:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I hate to be that dude but I screwed up and didn't realize i already had a commitment on the 31st until now so I'll be an autodrafting rear end in a top hat too. :negative:

E: wait, what time are we doing this again? If it's based around PDT folks it actually might be ok

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

jabro posted:

Don't worry. Tier B is deadweight autodrafting or not.

rude af t:mad:>

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Master Stur posted:

Will try to attend the draft. Might end up checking in via phone/tablet but odds are I'll be extremely drunk by then

same

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I was on a date and forgot about it completely, whoops. However autodraft seems like it didn't do completely terribly?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
drat Eric Decker going off really puts me in a good place heading into the weekend. :chord:

e: might as well ask y'all this question. Different league--is it worth starting T.J. Yeldon over any of these other jamokes? Chris Ivory I'm pretty sure isn't going to play no matter what, but I'm not convinced T.J. is going to be any more consistent than in week 1 anyway, which I'm afraid might have been a fluke with all the mistakes he made in that game. Not sure I have a better option though unless I'm missing something, what do y'all think?

(columns are pts [none yet obviously], proj. pts and %start, if you're not familiar with yahoo for some reason)

The only one I can see is Snead, but he's pretty much as much of a gamble. Hyde would be a maybe if he wasn't playing the loving Panthers.

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Sep 16, 2016

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Hah I see you're almost in the same boat, except you have Ivory instead of Yeldon. Would you play Yeldon over Hyde if you had a choice?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
AJ GREEEEEEEEEN

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Professor Moriarty posted:

MFL labels these as "tackles for a loss". I miss "stuff", because of the implications. Also, I miss lovely ESPN power rankings.

In an unrelated note, I'd like to thank Hiro for dropping Emmanuel Sanders in week 1. It makes up for me dropping Pryor in week 2.

Yeah, that was an unfortunate mistake. I hadn't meant to drop him and by the time I realized I did, it was too late and I had no chance to correct it based on my waiver position, so welp.

Not sure what it is about this league, but it's looking like another nearly scoreless season here while I excel in other leagues. :shrug:

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Oct 3, 2016

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Azhais :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Don't want to jinx myself here but it does feel nice to be looking at having a decisive win against a ~+30 line going into MNF, after I spent Thursday lamenting my luck in fielding my best possible lineup yet of any week this season against the highest scoring team in the league. (also the 4th place high score that started my extensive train wreck of a season in week 1) :feelsgood:

Sorry whoever Pillsbury Throwboys' team is but this might mean no chance at promotion for you this year, idk though.

• Locked thread