Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
I guess I qualify as "as such", seeing how I'm too cool for plat. And by "too cool" I mean "cheap as gently caress"

Anyhow, I'm in. Draft time works for me, and I will send you a bunch of lovely beer in my pantry in lieu of payment. (or wait until payday on Friday before I send the funds)

Email for invite is morilikescookies + google's email domain. See what I did there? Suck it, spambots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Zypher posted:

Ches Neckbeard is in. I'm shifting all the returning members up in the draft, and randomizing the last three slots:

:sigh:

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
I think I'll take the opposite strategy and drink a Rockstar, then see if my now cracked-out mind helps me actually make my draft picks in time.

Just curious, though- how many of you have never done IDP before?

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Lock posted:

Me. How bad did I do.

You're a pick-sniping bastard.

(you did good)

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Yeeeeah, now I'm starting to wonder whether it was a good idea to use my top waiver claim on E. Sanders.

I mean, I could have had JANOVICH, man

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

TubeStank posted:

I would love to see how well my cool and good team is doing but loving espn

It's up, actually. Fantasycast isn't working but you can still see how bad you're doing on the website.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Who is my brother-in-suffering in tier A due to being thoroughly Forte'd?

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Smartest move I made this week: Picking up Tony Jefferson

Dumbest move: literally everything else related to FF in this league and in all my other leagues. gently caress FF :bang:

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Zypher posted:

8 of those points, I believe, are from stuffs. Which is appropriate since your butt just got stuffed.

MFL labels these as "tackles for a loss". I miss "stuff", because of the implications. Also, I miss lovely ESPN power rankings.

In an unrelated note, I'd like to thank Hiro for dropping Emmanuel Sanders in week 1. It makes up for me dropping Pryor in week 2.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Lock posted:

Game ball goes to my team's 30-point scorer...

...Buffalo LB Zach Brown? Huh.

Defense wins championships fabulous cash prizes

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Tier B, same thing. You have RBs, I have top-tier LBs and Ss. Let's do this.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Welp. Tearing up my 4th round Jamaal Charles lottery pick. Lesson learned.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Suave Fedora posted:

YES ITS QUITE HILARIOUS

I AM LAUGHING THIS IS ME

"Hilarious" would be if you were relegated due to this loss.

:grin:

one of us, one of us

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I have a feeling that I'm going to end up just starting Jason Witten through the season :ohdear:

That's... bad?

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Moving up the ranks from 9th place to 8th :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
MEANWHILE IN THE GUTTERS OF TIER B...

So, I'm in 7th place after losing to Az. :argh: Do I still have a chance to make playoffs if Az loses this week & I win, and I score more than the other .500 chumps?

• Locked thread