Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Money sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
The 27th I have a house warming thing to attend. Can probably sneak time in to draft if I'm not too drunk by then otherwise the 28th is much better. The weekend after my fiance's parents are flying in, rip.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Will try to attend the draft. Might end up checking in via phone/tablet but odds are I'll be extremely drunk by then

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I participated in a draft like substance

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Yeeeaaa boys starting out on top!

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
RIP woodhead :(

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I'm getting trounced by Julio in both this league and by my fiance in another league. Fantasy football is bullshit

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Ches Neckbeard posted:

gently caress Jordan Howard.

Nah he's cool

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Well this is my bye week :(

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
god bless zeke

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
This is the best I've ever done but it won't matter since everyone is 8-4 :(

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Welp I finally laid a turd game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Anubis posted:

I just gotta say that since I've been demoted to tier B, the entire world has gone to poo poo. It's imperative that I win this week so we can begin to return order to the world.

If only I had named myself a wildcard victory

• Locked thread