Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Zypher posted:

Just waiting on bobby2times now. To his credit, he was the first to respond to the first go 'round

Sorry was away for a couple days. I'm good on all those days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Keeping:

AJ Green
Keenan Allen
Russel Wilson
CJ Mosley

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Is there a list of available players for Tier A? I need to start planning!

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
My Gordon and RG3 picks gonna stun the world.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Teemu Pokemon posted:

bobby2times trade me derrick henry tia

My RB's are old and run down. He's my only hope if I can make it through the season.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Keenan :(. I need you Josh Gordon.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
We aint afraid of you no more Dream Team.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
I got cute and benched Matt Ryan. I'm sorry Mathew, I'll never doubt you again.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

zeroordie posted:

Someone fix my team. Apparently Palmer, Gurley, L Miller, Brown, Beckham Jr, Gronk, K Benjamin, C Mike, and Moncrief aren't good enough.

Will consider offers but honestly not sure what to improve here? :confused:

Russel Wilson for Kelvin Benjamin?

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Thank you stat corrections.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Teemu Pokemon posted:

A few of you have a bunch of good IDP and I'm willing to trade any of my WRs but Evans to get one or two of them

Ill accept the trade offer, just give me a couple days so I can drop a player. Really wanted to keep Henry for next year but AJ going down just kills me. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Zypher posted:

But good enough to keep you out of the relegation playoff!

The four Tier A teams fighting to the death this season are: Chen Kenichi, Parmesan Basil, Boywunda, and, of course, jabro. This will be jabro's third straight appearance in the relegation playoff.

Cant believe I made the playoffs after all my WR injuries and late season collapse.

• Locked thread