Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Added to doodle - any of those should work fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Chen Kenichi
code:
2	Amari Cooper (2015 3rd)
3	Brandon Marshall [WR] (2015 4th)
9	Deandre Hopkins (2013 14th, 2014 12th, 2015 10th)
14	Jameis Winston (2015 15th)
15	Kevin White (2015 16th)
Keepers Ahoy!

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
All you tier A folks can thank me for having a heart and not keeping Forte so that we can have a competitive league this year.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Zypher posted:

:10bux: - Suave Fedora
:10bux: / 2 - TubeStank & Lock

Yeah cry for him.......he beat the Forte week wtf.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Zypher posted:

lololol

I was losing when I checked last night, so hooray overnight scoring changes :woop:

Oh it is worse than that. ESPN says there are no corrections so far! You found a magical 8.5 pts somewhere! (Defensive stuff obv - still not happy)

I stayed up sweating the match too. Then said that corrections are gonna find a way to gently caress me....whelp!

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Alright boys let's all root for one more Nuke catch in the last 2 minutes here!

Edit: WE DID IT YAY!

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Oct 25, 2016

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Yay for second highest score losing to the highest.

Here's hoping Hightower can earn the job!

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Bye week blues as my entire bench is on bye or injured or Jameis my backup QB. Had to scramble to fill slots and hosed if I am dropping any of them for a one-week DL guy.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I believe this is the second time this year that I had the second highest score in a week and lost, and lost a third highest one as well.

FANTASY FOOTBALL YO

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
*waits for zero to demand a recount/stat correction*

Yup as of right now I win by 0.1 points :toot:

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Chen Kenichi posted:

*waits for zero to demand a recount/stat correction*

Yup as of right now I win by 0.1 points :toot:

And as of right now I got corrected into a 1.9 point loss :( ESPN jerks changing scores.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Mikey Purp posted:

I'm pretty sure that I'm going in as the #2 seed no matter what happens this week, and that Chen is locked out of the playoffs win or lose. Maybe I'll rest my starters for shits and gigs.

Well isn't pts for first tiebreaker? So if I lose and Dark wins AND scores 25 pts more than I do I end up in the relegation bowl :(

This year my defense decided to no-show the season - 3rd in pts for, 1st in pts against.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
LOLOL this year.....just this year......

I need BMarsh to get me like 55.5 pts to avoid the relegation bowl.

FANTASY FOOTBALL

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

zeroordie posted:

In case anyone was wondering, Todd Gurley, Lamar Miller, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr, Rob Gronkowski, Kelvin Benjamin, and a few weeks of Tom Brady were not good enough to make the playoffs.

:barf::psyboom:

Also a team consisting of Drew Brees, Melvin Gordon, DeAndre Hopkins, Brandon Marshall, Jamison Crowder, Amari Cooper, and a really good IDP stable we'll get you into the relegation Bowl

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Melvin Gordon got injured you say?

Hello relegation!

:(

Edit: the matchup between jabro and myself is totally depressing. He wins but we both deserve relegation after today.

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Dec 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

jabro posted:

Enjoy playing with the scrubs next season, Chen Kenichi.

This season for my team is pretty much the best example of how everything can look great at the start of a season and then fantasy football happens. I will be back next year to suck up some other players from the next relegated guys!

• Locked thread