Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Sorry. I didn't have this thread bookmarked because I am a bad fantasy owner. Either of those days work for me. I'm about to leave for work but will pay in the morning when I get home. Sorry about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Keeping:

5. Newton
9. Tate
20. Smith

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Paid

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Don't worry. Tier B is deadweight autodrafting or not.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Hot Diggity! posted:

Just realized over half of tier B is at 4-2 or better :eyepop:

Those aren't wins but participation trophies.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Hope you have Dansby because he is getting 15+ tonight.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

zeroordie posted:

If anyone in Tier A is interested in some WR help, hit me up. I have a bunch and could use help elsewhere, especially with Gurley sucking. Pretty much open to anything.

Also fml.

I sent something over to start a dialogue.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I sent trades to Zypher, Parm Basil, darkspider, and jabro all involving more or less the same package looking for an IDP upgrade, so if any of you are interested, get at me because this is really the last move I'm looking to make before the playoffs and I'm going to pretty much be going on first come first served

I declined but sent a note explaining why. If you do want to trade away useless offense for the play-off push I am interested in Prosise. He is out for the rest of the season so might as well deal him to get you guys that can help now. I only want him if he is able to be kept next season. He was drafted but then dropped then picked back up so not sure if that made him ineligible for keeper status next season.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm pretty sure that you can't keep FAs which is a bummer (but makes sense to help create a better player pool for the draft which I think is necessary for this league) but yeah I don't think he has any value to anyone except maybe Zypher if he wants to IR stash him as Rawls' handcuff in case he actually comes back and plays this season. I thought it was an alright deal but you're a little higher on your defense than I was when I looked at the numbers. No worries, I've still got a few irons in the fire

It was a fair deal in a void but I have 3 top 10 DBs already so to take on another one to get weaker at LB isn't very smart for me.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Boywunda posted:

poo poo. Need to win this week AND have jabro and darkspider lose to avoid relegation.

There is a playoff for relegation. It's the true championship. Those guys with winning records are missing out on the real fun.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Boywunda posted:

Oh...well then, I'm probably even more screwed.

I'm the 2-time defending champion of Relegation Bowl. I'm a bonafide dynasty.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Parmesan Basil posted:

Parmesan Basil will win the Relegation Playoff.

lol, you're so cute.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Enjoy playing with the scrubs next season, Chen Kenichi.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I smell a three-peat brewing.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Parmesan Basil posted:

Parmesan Basil will win the Relegation Playoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Welcome, tier b refugees. Can't wait to Trump your asses back to where you belong.

• Locked thread