Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Money will be sent soon.

By when do I need to make a decision on my first supplemental pick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Money Sent. Was just curious if I could sit on it a bit, waiting to see about injuries, etc.... But I'm ready to make my first pick now.

Adrian Peterson as my first round pick. And a penalty to be applied on my next pick.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Greg Olsen (5-1 penalty = 4th) and Marcus Mariota(17).

Unfortunately, this Sunday does not work. Haven't doodled yet, but will soon. I'm going away from the 14th to the 21st. Any day after that works. Most weekdays work as well.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

I'll finish with Rashad Johnson and I'm all done.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Where's the jabroni?????

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Good luck gentlemen. I know I'll need it.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

It's too funny that the guys you traded me Suave, are part of the reason I beat you this week.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I HAVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAINTOP

Congrats for getting that monkey off your back.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

zeroordie posted:

Maybe we should make a Slack or something. I always send emails about trades but nobody responds so I don't think it works lol. I guess the best thing is to just send an offer but half the time the text isn't there. Not a great way to have a discussion for sure.

I got one from you today. I'm mulling over a counter shortly.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

poo poo. Need to win this week AND have jabro and darkspider lose to avoid relegation.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

jabro posted:

There is a playoff for relegation. It's the true championship. Those guys with winning records are missing out on the real fun.

Oh...well then, I'm probably even more screwed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Parmesan Basil posted:

All of my old players are beautiful and perfect please take them and use them well.

I made some trades this season in preperation for next. Olsen for Murray and Robinson. Brady for Moncrief. Drafted Ajayi middle rounds, Mariota in the late rounds. *sniff*, I'll miss that value.

• Locked thread