Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Paid. Anyone wanna give me something ludicrous for the 1st overall pick in 2nd tier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
Whew, and now I only have Calvinball left. Draft season is more stressful than Christmas.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
drat it, I really thought I was going to win the tier B top score prize this week. :(

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
I just wanna say that somehow this is the only real league I'm in this year that I'm not absolutely crushing it. Of course this is also the only league where I don't have David Johnson so maybe that's the real correlation. :iiam:

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
I know I'm going to lose with the 2nd highest score.... sometimes I hate fantasy football.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
All hail St. Andrew Luck! Savior of fantasy seasons and patron saint of the downtrodden.

If I'm reading this right, I jump from 9th place all the way to 6th place and glide into the last playoff spot... amazing.

Anubis fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 6, 2016

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
My #6 team upsets a #3 seed successfully fulfilling another team name. The dream of returning to the land of milk and honey continues.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
I just gotta say that since I've been demoted to tier B, the entire world has gone to poo poo. It's imperative that I win this week so we can begin to return order to the world.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
FIRST TIER, BEST TIER! *clapclapclap*

At this point next week is just gravy because I'm officially back where I belong.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

von Metternich posted:

GG Anubis. See you in Tier A next year!

It's finally happened, I've won a FF championship!

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

Hot Diggity! posted:

Where the gently caress was this team last week? I'll take 3rd

Tier A is all that really matters. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
Knowing I get first pick, I'm not mad about that keeper list at all.

• Locked thread