Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I'll take Mike Evans and Derek Carr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

This Sunday doesn't work for me if it's like any time before 9:30 EDT

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Zypher posted:

I assume you mean 9:30 PM eastern

The only time of day and time zone that matter.

I'm also not against a weeknight draft, but I randomly work nights so I'm like 75/25 on those. I do know my schedule for the whole month already though if we did a doodle or something

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Aug 8, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If that's the case then 15th/22nd/23rd and the day after Labor Day are the only ones that work for me. I'm working on the 16th/29th/30th

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'll take Bowman and call it a day since you fucks took all three of the guys I wanted

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If he was a round or two later I would've seriously thought about it and probably have done it

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

welp there certainly are players available in tier a toot toot all aboard the relegation bus

e: that invite link is giving me a 404

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Aug 22, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

might this be the year i beat boywunda in a league????????????????????????????????? (no)

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

As a long time tier B man, let me say gently caress you jabronis please welcome me back when I get demoted and crawl in with my tail between my legs tia

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

bobby2times trade me derrick henry tia

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

oh hey looks like my trend of scoring a ton of points and sill losing has followed me up to Tier A

AJ Green and Kwon Alexander :waycool:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

It's really weird to me that if I had left Jason Witten in my lineup week one, I'd be 3-0 with three top-3 scores. My team seems pretty mediocre and I'm sitting here waiting for the bottom to drop out

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Preemptive gently caress myself for probably over thinking myself into a 2-2 start when last-minute starting Walford over Witten in week one and Siemian over Carr this week turn top-3rd scores into losses

Going to be just like Tier B last year where I score a ton of points and finish .500

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 2, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

ugh I am an idiot who deserves no joy

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

mckinnon gonna run for 200 tomorrow and I'm going to kill myself

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

gently caress me gently caress me right in the ear

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I can't wait to get relegated when I should really just need like 3-4 wins over the last 9 weeks to make the playoffs I am the worst

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Probably going to be top-3 in both PF and PA when the standings update and I should still be 4-1 instead of 2-3 if I wasn't an idiot who didn't know how to properly pick a matchup

made 5 bux tho

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Speaking of IDP, my plans to go hard there to make up for a lackluster offense seems to be working out, but now, even with losing Bowman, I'm kinda flush there. So if anyone in Tier A needs some IDP help, I'd be willing to package Joshson/Trevethan/Wilhoite and/or Clinton-Dix/Smith with an offensive player for an upgrade at that position.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I feel sexy right now who wants to touch me

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

all aboard the joey bosa express

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

bobby2times trade me derrick henry tia

:smithcloud:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:sweatdrop:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

first place???? :smuggo:

celebrating with a team re-branding

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I should be 7-1 but I'm an idiot. beep beep all aboard the relegation bus

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

dear boywunda and zypher,

thanks for not taking derek carr and mike evans in the supplemental draft

ilu guys

peace

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If my math is correct, I'm going to enter next week as the #1 team in both PF and PA.

Not to mention a matchup against :argh: BITTER ARCH RIVAL BOYWUNDA :argh:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

IF THE CUBS CAN DO IT THEN WHY NOT ME I ASK

WHY NOT ME

SLAY THE DRAGON 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

ay yo zyphdog what's really good doe

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Somebody trade with me

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Mikey Purp I sent you a trade offer but I realized that unless you accepted it in the next 30 minutes in time for me to get a Thursday player in my lineup, it would've hosed me for this week so I took it back. I have a feeling that I'm going to end up just starting Jason Witten through the season :ohdear:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

it's not good

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If I hold on to win this week, it's be the 3rd week in a row where my opponent left a player on the bench that could've single-handedly sunk me, and it'll likely be the second time in 5 weeks that I've won without a top-5 score.

I had two lovely close losses with a high score earlier in the season wherein I had a guy in my lineup (Witten the first time, Carr the second) on Sunday morning and took him out last minute and that ended up being the difference.

I'm pretty sure this is the luck pendulum swinging back in my favor just in time for it to go back to the loving me side for the playoffs

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Nov 14, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

:argh: BITTER ARCH RIVAL BOYWUNDA :argh:

I HAVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAINTOP

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8D_Vty9F0

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:rip: the joey bosa experiment

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

zeroordie posted:

If anyone in Tier A is interested in some WR help, hit me up. I have a bunch and could use help elsewhere, especially with Gurley sucking. Pretty much open to anything.

Also fml.

I don't know what on my team you could possibly want (aside from DeMarco but he's mine back off), but I'm definitely open to upgrading my team at WR/TE/IDP if you see something you like feel free to send a trade offer over

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:10bux:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

A few of you have a bunch of good IDP and I'm willing to trade any of my WRs but Evans to get one or two of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

That was probably me, but I was really just gauging interest/trying to take advantage of the Lions' bye. I like Ebron a lot ROS but I'm not losing sleep over playing Witten. TEs are even more volatile this year than their normal bullshit that I think I'm just going to ride out Witten's 5 point floor and 15 point ceiling rather than make a trade for a guy that has no actual guarantee of doing anything better

bobby2times posted:

Ill accept the trade offer, just give me a couple days so I can drop a player. Really wanted to keep Henry for next year but AJ going down just kills me. :(

e: I'm probably dumb for trading Smith, but with how good Neal has been and how much work McDougald gets because the Bucs secondary gets torched every week, he seemed like the odd man out. Plus, he's got a good floor from all the tackles, but that's all he does. Unless he pulls in double digit solo tackles in a game, his ceiling is capped around 8-10 pts. Landon Collins is a boss and having him, Brown, and Neal makes my peepee feel funny.

Now if only I could get some consistency out if DJ/Trevethan so that my 2nd LB slot and DP aren't just revolving doors of 3-5 and 9-12 points. I'm probably going to be tempted to start McDougald at DP most weeks and then just play whichever of DJ/Trevethan/Smith that looks like they'll go against the most run-heavy gamescript. I'm sure there's no way that could backfire!! (someone trade me a LB pls tia)

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 22, 2016

• Locked thread