Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I sent trades to Zypher, Parm Basil, darkspider, and jabro all involving more or less the same package looking for an IDP upgrade, so if any of you are interested, get at me because this is really the last move I'm looking to make before the playoffs and I'm going to pretty much be going on first come first served

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Hey don't look now but the team of destiny is tied for the last playoff spot :ohdear:

e: if I'm not mistaken, mikey purp and I have just clinched playoff spots

:toot: suck it tier b jabronis I'm a somebody now

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Nov 22, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm pretty sure that you can't keep FAs which is a bummer (but makes sense to help create a better player pool for the draft which I think is necessary for this league) but yeah I don't think he has any value to anyone except maybe Zypher if he wants to IR stash him as Rawls' handcuff in case he actually comes back and plays this season. I thought it was an alright deal but you're a little higher on your defense than I was when I looked at the numbers. No worries, I've still got a few irons in the fire

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Nov 22, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Well that's what confused me because when I sorted the league by DB PPG, the guy I offered you was #13 and the three guys you have were #21, 27, and 57. They're all top 15 CBs, but once you expand it to include Safeties, Cox falls off hard (lol)

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

The Farkn Groe Ale-Strats aka Z.Z. Stops

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I feel bad because I needed Carr to score a 3rd TD to win in another league and I was originally like "eh I hope it's not too Cooper, I don't want to give [you] blue balls" and then I was like "eh gently caress it :madmax:" and Carr immediately threw that TD to Copper

Of my three losses, one was a a #2 to #1 and one was a #5 to (I think) #3 but I would've had the #3 score myself if I didn't bench Carr last minute for Siemian and there was a ~18 point difference

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 23, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I've been sitting here waiting for the bottom to fall out since week 4. If I actually had the 10-1 that I could've, I would make my current disbelief and uneasiness look like Trumpian bravado

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I thought my win was a nail-biter :stare:

Unless Parm's D finds 3.5 tackles when stats get corrected I should have just locked up a 1st-round bye :toot:

Just in time for DeMarco's bye thank god

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I don't know which seed I'm going to get, but I know that I'm going to play zeroordie in the semifinal and I'm going to lose by a million points

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

e: quote is not edit, too lazy to fix

It turns out my much lamented week 1 loss might actually save all our asses. If I won that game, bobby2times is 5-7 and on the outside looking in, but now there's the 3-way tie for 5/6 between he, Zypher, and zero at 6-6.

A win for b2t against Boywunda and a win for Zypher would knock out zero with a loss to Parm Basil.

Who is Zypher playing this week??

ME.

I AM THE ALPHA I AM THE OMEGA I AM ALL THAT WAS AND WILL BE

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I just tallied up the weekly average scores what I would assume would be your best lineup and got 140 points. I did mine and got 154. That 14 point difference is not enough to let me sleep at night when there's Brady/Brown/OBJ/Gronk involved.

Team Of Destiny

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I like the #2 seed, I don't want that Presidents Trophy bad juju on me

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

A team that is pretty much only DeMarco Murray and Frank Gore at ADP steals and two boss dudes who Zypher and Boywunda were too dumb to take in the expansion draft will get you #1 PF and a two seed and a semifinal loss

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:same:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Me at 4:25 pm: drat I kept it really close through the first games with only one offensive player going. I think I'm in pretty good shape!

Me at 4:30 pm: :negative:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

:rip:

still in tier a that's all that matters :shopkeeper:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I benched Gore for Farrow like a moron but it wouldn't have mattered anyway which I guess is nice. I'm just glad that I didn't somehow have the clairvoyance to start Henry, because then I would've lost by half a point and I'd be currently in the midst of white hot anger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm just grateful that I was able to get the good guys in the expansion draft thx bros

• Locked thread