Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Polaron posted:

I've been rewatching this on HBO and noticed an alien that occasionally pops up in the background that I do not recognize. There's one at the start of the episode where they're passing out telepaths after discovering they can be used to fight Shadow ships. He's got like a gray, ridged, angular head. Anyone have any clue what that's supposed to be?

The Drazi?

Could be gray, but look more purple to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

PURPLE!

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Polaron posted:

Definitely not the Drazi, I said I was rewatching this. I know who the Drazi are :v:

There's one at the start of And The Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place, just over Garibaldi's right shoulder. Kind of a bug-looking thing.

Oh, a Gaim.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Didn't they have an episode in S5 like this? I remember one of the maintenance guys saying the White Stars remind him of chicken.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Gyrotica posted:

I wonder if they still have the stuff they filmed from when they tried to do that with Sierra. If it was just 6 months away from completion, you could probably upscale that bit and build a new game around it.

Wing Commander: Prophecy had a couple of ships that kept inertia and those were my stand ins back in '98.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Dirty posted:

I have to admit, I somehow never saw the asteroid in that scene until the big screenshot ITT. And then I watched the video and you can see it bobbing around in the cannon, and I just can't believe I never noticed it after all these years. Now G'Kar's line makes more sense!

Turn on your HD monitor.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Jedit posted:

I'm getting more amusement out of this:

The "chilling line" is a quote from Thomas Jefferson Admiral Tolwyn.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Eighties ZomCom posted:

Just watched Soul Mates. The bit where Susan asks Delenn if she tried washing her hair with water and she acts like the thought never occurred to her has me wondering about male Minbari who grow beards. Are their beards like really grody, or are they brittle because they use the exfoliant Delenn mentions on them?

Flarn also acts as beard wax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Featuring Mark Prosch as Zathras

Tch, no, not the one. No, no, not the one.

Plus, JMS will have to fight tooth and nail to not have a committee mandated line that goes, "God, that guy is so draining."