Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Angry Lobster posted:

Oh great, a new B5 thread, now I want to watch this show again, I love it so much.

I was one of those people and then I got a friend to watch through it too.

I think the show had a lot going for it but I have a powerful dislike for all of the Lord of the Ring elves and rangers stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Season 1 is cool because it sort of establishes B5 as a place where terrible things happen constantly but people just trying to do their job well save the day more than amazing heroes

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Pretend I quoted every post about B5 wargames and responded with a picture of Londo holding up the Londo doll

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

evobatman posted:

Saw 8 new posts, wondered who died this time.

Tolkein... :(

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

Email sent...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

I forgot to message PICK that my friend got their sticker as a total surprise and enjoyed it, especially because I forcdd them at gunpoint to watch B5 after years of them being a DS9 fan.

Now they can enjoy both... in sticker form!