Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
I'm kind of kicking around the idea of getting back into pauper. Is Mono-Black Control still a really good deck in the format, and is Oubliette necessary for it to work well? I was also kind of considering a blue or white splash for flicker spells to get more value out of Chittering Rats/Phyrexian Rager/Gray Merchant of Asphodel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Dang. What happened? A year or so ago, it was a really popular deck.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Hmm. I guess I'll just have to look into something else. I have Delver, but I'm kind of bored with it.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

So this is the infect deck I've been running:

code:
2 Apostle's Blessing
1 Barren Moor
2 Doom Blade
4 Flensermite
12 Forest
4 Glistener Elf
2 Groundswell
4 Ichorclaw Myr
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Phytoburst
4 Plague Stinger
3 Rancor
4 Seal of Strength
5 Swamp
1 Tranquil Thicket
4 Vines of Vastwood

2 Apostle's Blessing
2 Diabolic Edict
1 Ebony Charm
4 Fog
2 Kitesail
2 Nature's Claim
2 Tranquility
I really like it, but I have a hard time dealing with all the removal. My buddy is playing this U/W inside out/monarch deck with faeries that I just cant seem to beat. Some people suggested shifting the deck into U/B Infect or something for the counters. Any tips on how to make the deck better/faster/or more robust?

I've been playing a lot on xmage which helps me understand how the deck works, but when playing in real life, I don't have the hand holding of the software and I mess up a ton. Are there any fun little infographs or something that would help me remember the phases and what can be used when?

I can't really think of infographs or anything, but I think one of the most important bits is knowing where every step of every phase takes place-- you are able to respond at instant speed to most steps. Think of it this way. For every step you have priority in, you may cast spells/activate abilities that can be used at instant speed (so instants and spells with Flash), and then your opponent has the opportunity to gain priority and do the same, also known as APNAP (active player, then non-active player essentially) priority. The way I've learned is just simply doing it so much it just feels natural. You're going to screw up, you're going to make mistakes; that's normal and no one in their right mind is going to fault someone who is still learning the game for messing up now and then. Things that are known as "sorcery-speed" are anything that cannot be cast at instant speed and can only be cast or activated on your main phase.

Note: I may not even have this 100% right, feel free to correct me.

Phase 1: Beginning Phase/Upkeep
- Untap step: Untap permanents; no priority
- Upkeep step: Pay upkeep costs; first chance for priority to cast spells or activate abilities at instant speed, then non-active priority. "In response to upkeep..."
- Draw step: Draw a card from your library, Active player priority, then non-active player priority. 'In response to draw step, ........"

Phase 2: Main Phase 1 - APNAP Priority
- You can play lands and cast any spells at this time unless directed otherwise-- Creatures, Artifacts, Enchantments, Planeswalkers, Sorceries, and Instants. Spells and abilities go onto the stack, where they can be responded to, but you are able to hold priority and cast more spells before passing priority and your opponent gets a chance to respond, placing their spells/abilities on the stack.

Phase 3: Combat Phase - APNAP Priority here generally announced as "move to combat"
- Declare attackers step: Attacking creatures are selected and tapped accordingly. If a creature has a "when this creature attacks" ability, it activates here. APNAP priority; usually said as "before attack"
- Declare blockers step: Opponent has the opportunity to declare blockers to attacking creatures. APNAP priority, usually said as "before block"
- Damage step: All damage happens at once unless First Strike/Double Strike is involved. Damage taken by creatures and players all happens at once. APNAP priority, usually said as "before damage"
- End of combat step: Creatures are removed from combat; abilities that activate at the end of combat do so. APNAP priority, announced as "end of combat"

Phase 4: Main Phase 2 - APNAP Priority
- Same as main phase 1. Cast sorcery-speed spells and activate abilities at sorcery-speed.

Phase 5: End Turn - APNAP Priority.
-End of turn: Abilities that take effect at the end of turn activate here. A fun little detail: spells that say "X until end of next turn" will continue from here until the next player's end step. APNAP priority.
-Cleanup step: In order: Discard down to hand size if necessary. Creatures that have taken damage this turn but have not died lose their damage, as if they had never taken any. No priority on this step unless specific abilities are put onto the stack that can be responded to.

I believe that's all there is. It's a little difficult to remember in person because a lot of steps in IRL play are implied. In many cases you'll see things like "Draw, land for turn, tap for spell (does it resolve?), end turn" because it speeds things along, especially at the start of games. People will often just draw and pass, but you are free to interject and place your responses at any of the given steps above. If someone does that, just say "wait, in response to X step" and proceed.

Framboise fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Dec 15, 2017

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
This is where it's good to look up cards for their additional information, errata, etc. For Vines of Vastwood: "This is not the same as hexproof. If, for example, you target one of your opponent’s creatures, your opponents won’t be able to target their own creature with spells or abilities."

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
How viable are Slivers in Pauper? Seems like they could be a lot of fun, but my guess is they probably get wrecked by Pestilence decks, don't they.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Congrats!

Some Numbers posted:

I wish I had a local shop that did Pauper on a regular basis. :smith:

Same. I'm hoping that Pauper recognition in GPs will kick up some enthusiasm for the format around here.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
so what you're saying is is build a bunch of good pauper decks before the newbie spikes come in and wreck the prices

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I meant in paper. I don't really play MTGO because spending money on virtual cards on top of my paper collection feels silly.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hellsau posted:

The cards aren't worth anything now so if you want to go ahead and build a bunch of decks but that may or may not be a pointless hassle if you don't have a place to play Pauper already. I wish Pucatrade didn't turn to poo poo, that site made getting large numbers of random bulk commons real easy.

The only decks I really want to build that I don't really have are Burn, Affinity, and Slivers-- and the only really "pricey" cards among those that I don't already have are in Burn. So I guess I'm not too bad off.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hellsau posted:

Legends Chain Lightnings are under :10bux: and everything else from Burn sees Modern and/or Legacy play so go for it. Buying a pile of artifact lands is gonna suck if you don't get to play with them but whatever.

Oh yeah. I still need to stock up on artifact lands too, since the ones I already have are currently in my EDH decks. Ow.

I have a friend on another forum who's looking into building UG Delver to shake things up, using cards like Rancor and Vines of Vastwood to pump the fliers. I'm trying to think of tech to suggest to him. Any thoughts? (I'm kind of digging the idea too, but personally I think a UR Delver deck that uses pump spells and finishing off with Temur Battle Rage would be better-- but in that case you'd be better off building Izzet Blitz...)

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm trying to make some decisions before I do some shopping. I'm going to be building a couple new decks to play with my friend from out of town later this month, and I don't know which to make. The ones I have in mind are Slivers, Elves, Burn, and something to do with Tron because I hate to see my playset of those lands in my binder.

A few questions:

1. Which deck is more reliable, Elves or Burn? On one hand I've always loved seeing elves just flood the board and gain stupid amounts of life with Wellwisher, but I worry about Pestilence decks just dismantling my entire board. Burn seems cool especially with Archer and Alchemist as sources of extra damage, but I'm not sure it can handle decks that can gain a ton of life. I'll only be building one of the two right now since the staples of both decks are a little pricey, so I need to decide which one I'm doing.

2. What's the best way to build Tron nowadays? I've been out of the loop for quite some time, as when I last played pauper, Tron was more often than not a mono-green deck jamming out Fangren Marauder and Ulamog's Crusher. Looking at the MTGGoldfish meta list, I'm seeing WUBRG lists with very few threats and I'm not sure how it wins.

3. If I build Elves, is Stompy worth building as well? It uses the two more expensive pieces from Elves after all.

I still would really like to build Mono Black Control sometime, but I've resigned myself to the fact that it's just not a good deck. What would it take for it to get a foothold in the meta again? I love the concept of the deck a lot.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Paper Pauper, yes. And I'd assume stores should follow MTGO banlist as that's what they're doing for the upcoming GPs? I dunno.

I mostly just play casually, but I'm still a stickler for rules and will probably follow the banlist regardless.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Fair enough. I'm still not any closer to choosing a deck yet though. Kinda bored of playing monoblue Delver all the time.

Framboise fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 6, 2018

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

CompeAnansi posted:

Skred delver is the new delver-based hotness.

So I've seen. I don't know how I feel about buying a bunch of snow lands for it right now though.

I think I'm going to build Elves instead of Burn for now, if not only because I can switch it to Stompy quite cheaply should I want to change it up. I'm seeing some lists put Mob Justice in Elves and it looks hilarious.

Meanwhile, I was thinking about how Cranial Plating was banned in Pauper and remembered that Nim Shrieker exists, so I kind of threw together a decklist to kind of revolve around it, as well as Glaze Fiend, Atog, and Disciple of the Vault. How does it look? https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/06-01-18-mardu-artifacts/

Might drop the Shrieker for something else though, because 4 CMC seems a little expensive for a 16 land deck.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

The Shortest Path posted:

There's also Nim Lasher which costs one less but loses flying.

Ooh, that may actually be preferable, since the overall plan is to get in with protection or trample, or fling when all else fails.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
So say I end up going to GP Indy and sign up for the pauper event, but drop right away just because I want the promo and a chance to see a couple online friends there, maybe get a casual game in. Is that something I can do, or is that frowned upon?

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Network42 posted:

You can do it and who gives a poo poo, respectively.

Note that I don't think you get a promo card for entering a side event.

You do, it's part of the entry fee.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

little munchkin posted:

why not just buy the promo? it'll be cheaper and you won't waste the time of someone who wants to actually play

I guess I could just buy it, yeah. Also I never said I'd be playing in the tournament, I'd be dropping right away and catching a couple casual games with an online friend who will be there.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

little munchkin posted:

I understand you won't be playing, I'm just saying that someone who wants to play some games is going to miss out on that because of your decision to buy something you could have gotten cheaper and with less labor by going to tcgplayer. they can't just not add you to the pairings, your round one opponent is going to show up to an empty chair

or just buy them from an on-site vendor if you really value instant gratification so badly

I didn't realize how it worked, I've never done this before.

And it's less about instant gratification and more me wanting to be home before it gets too late (I'm staying in Indy over the weekend to visit a friend, if the Pauper event was on Saturday I'd stay and play the entire time), and I live a couple hours away. Playing it all through would keep me there longer than I'd like to be.

suicidesteve posted:

Why would you spend $35 on a $25 promo just to give someone else a bye and a wasted hour?

Because I didn't understand how it worked and I do now?

That's kind of why I asked in the first place.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I decided to save money and not go at all. Maybe some other time.

Also, as I mentioned in the general MtG thread: I came across a Rakdos variant of MBC that combines it with Monarch and such. It actually seems more nifty (and more aggressive) than MBC, and doesn't worry about having Gary or Oubliette. It went 5-0 in an Italian league at any rate.

http://www.daltenda.com/report-paupergeddon-davide-gianelli-top-8-rakdos-monarch/

I think it looks super interesting, though I don't really know if it's optimized. It looks like you'd end up shocking yourself a lot with the Phyrexian Ragers, Night's Whispers, and Read the Bones. Also, maybe replace Night's Whisper with Sign in Blood, so you can potentially use it as a burn spell if need be?

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hellsau posted:

Those kind of decks are still nearly dead to Mulldrifter decks even with the addition of red. UB Control is a perfectly reasonably option if you want a deck that can't beat Tron and can beat most of everything else, there's no real advantage gained from playing red over blue.

I think I'll just stick with Boros Monarch/Kuldotha Boros. (I like the versatility.)

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Some Numbers posted:

Wizards really needs to reprint Battle Screech.

On one hand I agree, but on the other I'd feel super irritated because I just bought some the other day. (But I'm also the same person cheering on Oubliette to be reprinted so the stupidly inflated $35 crumples to $3-4 at best.)

I'm still considering putting my Urza lands to use. Really torn between Dinrova or Murasa Tron, because while it seems like Dinrova is the more popular version right now (or some sort of WUBRG version of it), doesn't that also mean it's probably way more commonly hated out with land destruction and graveyard hate cards? Murasa Tron seems a little less dependent on that and more interested in just throwing down fat boys to swing with.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hellsau posted:

Do not ever sideboard in graveyard hate against Flicker decks. At best you're trading for a single Mnemonic Wall activation. That's your best case scenario! Your next-to-worst case scenario is you pay 1 mana and discard a card and that's it. Your worst case scenario is you pay 1 mana and discard a card, and then keep holding 1 mana up on multiple turns to try to stop their recursion. Sometimes you pay 2 mana and draw a card while loving up your own graveyard interactions, which I've had many opponents on MTGO do. Just remove your graveyard hate from your sideboards, it isn't good enough against enough matchups to be worth bothering with.

Hm. So what's the best way to deal with flicker-based Tron decks?

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hellsau posted:

Go under them or delay them from achieving Tron and win before they can fight through. You cannot go over the top of Tron decks, trust me I've tried.

e: you could also counter every blue spell they cast and win that way pretty easily

I guess that tells me which type of Tron deck I should build, however indirectly.

My Boros Monarch deck runs 2 Pyroblast. Maybe it wouldn't kill me to throw in an extra or go up to a full playset, or maybe some Molten Rain.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Why isn't Acid Trip a deck in the meta right now, anyway? It seems legit. Too easily bowled over by aggro strats?

Hellsau posted:

Generally Pyroblast is the best card in your deck whenever you side it in, and the Boros Monarch decks really do need Pyroblasts to prevent Mulldrifters from just owning them. It's insanely brutal to be playing my Familiars deck against the Monarch deck, resolve a Mulldrifter and draw two, they try to Bolt it, I flicker the Drifter and an Oracle draw 3, and then threaten to become the Monarch!

I really don't want to be playing a midrange deck that loses to Tron and still doesn't beat all the other grindy decks. It just feels like a bad position to be in.

I'd maindeck it if it wasn't garbage against anything that isn't blue. And I kind of am considering sideboarding in stuff like Rally the Peasants and Kuldotha Rebirth to switch it up from midrange to aggro.

Framboise fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jan 24, 2018

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hellsau posted:

I didn't mean to suggest you maindeck Pyroblast because that's going very deep indeed. I think if you have access to red mana your sideboard should start with 4x Pyroblast and if you have access to blue mana you should start with 4 Hydroblast and trim down from there. The Blasts are simply so good against the decks you'd side them in, and they're good against so many different decks, that they make for premium sideboard slots.

Oh no, I wouldn't do that. It's a completely dead card against decks with no blue. I meant I would mainboard it if I could since it's a drat good card, but only against specific (however popular) cards and decks.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Vital Signs posted:

Are people seeing traction locally for Pauper events? I know it has been around for a long time, but I'm interested in progression since adding it to larger weekend events. I remember holding a 50 person Tiny Leader event a few years ago and that format died pretty fast. Not that Pauper and Tiny Leaders are similar in anyway, but curious if it can remain popular enough where an average LGS is holding weekly events a year or two from now, similar to Standard or Modern.

GP Indy apparently had over 200 players.

Meanwhile my LGS is trying to have some weekly Pauper events but the only person who has given it a "Going" on Facebook is me. :smith:

Wurzag posted:

Speaking purely from my own experience there definitely seems to be an appetite for the format here. Like other eternal formats however the enthusiasm is hamstrung by reluctance on the part of wotc to reprint key cards.

tbh I'd love a new Eternal Masters set. I wasn't crazy about it the first time it came around because I played Modern exclusively, so I kinda turned my nose up at it. Now that my preferred formats are Commander and Pauper my feelings are more in line with "no wait come back! more of this!"

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Mezzanon posted:

one of my FLGS started running pauper. Week one we had 16 people, week 2 we had 12 people, week 3 we had 2 people (and I brought 5 decks to lend out :/)

Pauper is cool and fun and I have many decks made for it in paper, here they are in order of style:

- U/W Acid Trip
- Mono B control
- Izzet Blitz
- Goblins
- Elves
- Bogles

Nice spread. I have:

Mono U Delver
Boros Monarch/Kuldotha Boros
GW Slivers
Izzet Blitz (kind of outdated though)
Midnight Gond (I don't really use it though; it was more a deck I built just because I love Soul Sisters in Modern and the idea of beating people down with infinite elves or an army of shrooms pleased me)
GB Dredge/Delve

And I could slap together a Tron and/or Affinity deck with little effort too, since the pieces I'm missing aren't too expensive. That Mono W Heroic deck that's been going around looks pretty spiffy too.

Framboise fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 24, 2018

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I've never given Inside Out a look. Now that I have, it looks neat. Is it worth building, or is it just a worse Izzet Blitz? Don't really wanna drop $20 on a playset of Circular Logic otherwise.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Seems like the dumb price spikes have died down. Oubliette's back to being like, $15-20ish, and while I'm a little pissed that the 2 Battle Screeches I ordered 2 weeks ago were like $6 a piece (and arrived way late), I just snapped up an entire additional playset for around $8. Nice.

So I've been reading up more on Dinrova/WUBRG flicker Tron, and I'm kind of confused. Are the only wincons in the deck Rolling Thunder and chip damage from Mulldrifters and Dinrova Horror after flickering them both a ton of times so you draw a ton of cards and wipe their board clean? I don't really understand. Is it really that easy to efficiently stock up enough mana to kill in one shot with Rolling Thunder?

Framboise fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Jan 25, 2018

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hellsau posted:

Rolling Thunder is such a lovely and unnecessary win condition, try not to run it if you can resist the urge to blast people. When you're able to kill all your opponent's threats and lock the game up, winning the game with 2/2 Flying Divinations and 4/4 Recoils is easy enough. Also if you have Wall+Dinrova+Flicker your opponent has no hand and no permanents so it really is acedemic how you actually plan to finish the game.

So overall, the main gameplan for the deck is:
> assemble Tron
> draw/tutor up Ghostly Flicker and Mnemonic Wall(s)
> control board until you get a Mulldrifter or Dinrova Horror
> flicker Mulldrifter until you get Dinrova Horror and chip away at opponent's life and/or flicker Dinrova to eat away at all of their resources so they can't do anything ever again?

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I might build it for funsies now that Circular Logic is sub-$1 again. Don't really feel like ripping apart my Delver deck for the cantrips and Gushes though.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

GoutPatrol posted:

Is Guardian of the Guildpact still good enough to be maindeckable in Boros? I'm looking at my old pauper decks online and trying to get my friends to build some.

I see a handful of decks run it on decklists. Not sure how I feel about it personally. Looking at the meta, I don't see TOO many multicolored/colorless creatures and spells. Maybe it's good?

EDIT: Looking at the decklists in the majority of the meta, I only see 3 multicolored creatures that it can't be protected from: Burning Tree Emissary, Slippery Bogle, and Nivix Cyclops. And for colorless... mostly Frogmite and Myr Enforcer, I think. Ulamog's Crusher, too.

Framboise fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 27, 2018

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

suicidesteve posted:

There's not a lot of removal that deals with it either. Edicts obviously but other than that it's like, Terminate and Recoil kinda sometimes. Of course it's still just a 4 mana 2/3 that's hard to interact with.

True, but there's at least something to be said for a 2/3 that can block almost anything without issue and can attack through almost anything without issue too. I dunno if it's the right choice for Boros, but it may have a very welcome home in decks with pump spells.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Good points. Seems like sideboard material at best. I'll probably pass, especially in Boros.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Oof. Nothing like going 1-2 at your LGS to remind you how out of practice you are.

I played Boros Monarch, which I'm strongly considering switching to Kuldotha Boros... maybe. Monarch just didn't do much against what I faced.
1-0-1 vs. some kind of slow Golgari Toolbox deck-- we only managed to get 2 games in before time was up. The first game was hilarious though. I had 3 life and he had 7, and he tried to kill me off with Crypt Rats for 3. I responded with Galvanic Blast for 4, bringing him down to 3 as well, so we died at the same time. Fun times. :unsmith:
1-2-0 vs. Mono-Blue Delver. I always got close to running him out of counterspells, but Stormbound Geists just ruined my day and I never managed to pull anything I needed to get rid of them.
1-2-0 vs. Golgari Aristocrats. Very clever deck; I kind of want to build it.

Either way: Boros Monarch is probably way too drat slow for what I had to face.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
That's what I had expected, but Tortured Existence never showed up. He did use a healthy amount of recursion with Pulse of Murasa though.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I found the decklist the guy who was playing that Golgari Aristocrats deck used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eOh8j1Z6AU
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/468851#online

It's... actually pretty sweet. And cheap too, I wanna build it. Though the guy I faced tweaked it a little, he had Gurmag Angler in it, which he used to attack for 5 with, then use Rites of Consumption on as a finisher. Pretty cool.

EDIT: This Azorius multicolored-matters deck seems pretty sweet. How bad of an idea is it to build it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd1sGz-K0KM

Framboise fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jan 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Cactrot posted:

Gonna play at the Rags to Riches event on Saturday with a pretty stock slivers list because I love to play bad decks, is there any spice for slivers that I should be running instead?

Deck: Slivers

//Lands
4 Blossoming Sands
2 Evolving Wilds
6 Forest
8 Plains

//Spells
3 Epic Confrontation
3 Lead the Stampede
3 Mutagenic Growth
2 Vines of Vastwood

//Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Plated Sliver
4 Predatory Sliver
2 Sentinel Sliver
4 Sidewinder Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
1 Spinneret Sliver
2 Talon Sliver
4 Virulent Sliver

//Sideboard
3 Natural State
2 Ray of Revelation
2 Pulse of Murasa
2 Hallow
2 Armadillo Cloak
2 Quick Sliver
2 Spinneret Sliver

Display deck statistics

Part of me always wants to say "run Mana Tithe" because Force Spike in white is something no one ever sees coming, but I myself don't even do that, and with Tron in the meta it kind of feels like a wasted SB slot.