Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

I think it was in the "vents to make sure you can actually get the dildo out of your butt" thing. Which gave me the image of a butt plug with a huge thing like the Value logo.

EDIT: This thread has taken the crown for "want to talk to people in the office about it, but wouldn't be right/they wouldn't understand".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Dildomancer posted:

I'll tell you what - I'll make this elf dilz for free if someone gets this account plat and an appropriate custom title.

Gift Cert for Plat sent to the email you posted earlier

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Dildomancer posted:

This one didn't come through, though. Did you send it to khrazxmg@sharklasers.com ? If not, I think you can forward it there.

Have forwarded it on and hopefully will get through. Doing my part to help make the elf dicks happen.

• Locked thread