Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solaron
Sep 6, 2007

Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you.
I live just a few miles away from East Fork as well (Amelia). It's definitely beautiful area.

I took the family camping at RRG last weekend and it was great. We attended their Living Archaeology Weekend event which was a good bonus. So many things to do there and whether you want to car camp or backcountry camp there are options.

I went to a wedding last month near Mohican State Park and I'll second the recommendation OSU_Matthew made - it's very pretty, lots of options for canoeing or kayaking and hiking, lots of nice views.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solaron
Sep 6, 2007

Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Yeah bummed about the lack of snow this year, Ohio continues to receive less and less over time.

At least Brown and Adams County cancel school at the first sign of ice or snow, so the kids there have had some snow days (I like taking days off work when my kids have snow days, what can I say?). West Clermont never seems to cancel.

• Locked thread