Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lol, your gonna end up in a tub of ice with your kidneys missing. Can't wait for the trip report :f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cliche Guevara posted:

Spoke to her on the phone an hour ago. Pretty brief call. She basically stated she had a few "regulars" that would be there, and mentioned her Marine boyfriend would be there as well.

Uh yeah. I get off work at 4, and its around 830 so....will try to update everyone in between

Live post before, during and after gangbang. Get interviews if you can!

a dog from hell posted:

Slender at 220?

Baxter posted:

in the context of internet message boards, 220 is positively svelte

GBS waits with bad breath

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

ElectricSheep posted:

i laughed at my own joke five times before i hit submit

That's a good sign to post though

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cliche Guevara posted:

I'm out! Update soon

What that's it? Did you just get in there and get out? I'm not looking at time stamps for what it's worth.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Smythe posted:

OP is buried under 9000 pounds of undulating corpulent swinger flesh. Clawing at and maiming his delicate hole, stretching his smegma laden member like taffy. his fingernails searching endless, hopelessly, for traction in the soiled berber carpet. wracked with agony and slipping into oblivion he cries out "DRAD_BERT! TAKE ME NOW!"

I bet it was like that scene in the movie "Society"

I'm putting behind a link and tagging it just to be safe.

:nws:

http://youtu.be/kcfav-5kArM

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Wafflz posted:

The participants should have walk in themes and an intro like MMA fighters. Bruce Buffer optional.

Here we go....

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Brown Moses posted:

OP right now

Wait, why is the hose going into the toilet?

Shinjobi posted:

Yeah ban the op I already went out and had a gangbang myself in the time it's taken OP to fail.

There were a lot of dicks and pussies in attendance, and I said to myself "wowzers it's gonna be a long night" and it totally was, but even I had the decency to tell this thread my experience was mediocre. Fell asleep halfway through.

gently caress, I hope you didn't fall asleep with your mouth open.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Are you going to take her on a second date?

Isn't the rule that you have to take the whole gangbang out?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Sintax posted:

I think we need to be supportive of the OP..... It's ok if u had a traumatic gangbang experience- I want you to know gbs is here to offer levity during this shameful/STI-incubation period of your post-gangbang life

Post-gangbangpocalypse

Gangbangs. Gangbangs never change.....

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Harveygod posted:

Butt with cum.

Have Butt, Will Cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

jackyl posted:

u didn't do ot in that hotel room fuckman

Hopefully he didn't just crank one out in there either.

• Locked thread