Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

John Miller, a former spokesperson for Donald Trump charged his former boss on Wednesday with being the founder of the North American Man-Boy Love Association, a pedophile advocacy group.

"In many respects, you know, they honor Donald Trump," Miller said during Trump's campaign stop in Fort Lauderdale. "He is the founder of NAMBLA."

Last week, Miller's organization tried to draw financial links between the Trump Corporation and the pedophile group. Wednesday, he called Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump the group's “co-founder.”

Experts have long accused Trump of pursuing tax strategies that obscured the nature his financial contributions to the group that exploited thousands of young boys. They have criticized Trump for refusing to release his tax returns, which they say would reveal the massive donations that have occurred over a period of years. Some speculate this amount may be in excess of 100 million dollars.

The Trump campaign had yet to comment on Miller's remarks.

The NAMBLA group began as New York Citys local affiliate of Al Qaeda, the group that attacked the U.S. on Sept. 11, 2001. The group carried out massive attacks against Manhattan's population of preteen male children, fueling tensions with Al Qaeda’s central leadership. The local group's then-leader, Brooklyn-born Chester "Candyman" Boinkerton, was killed in 2006 in an FBI sting operation but is still seen as NAMBLA's founder.

source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Job creator

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Donald Trump is the founder of NAMBLA.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
have you seen Trumps wives? hes clearly a breast man, this story does not check out at all

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

notZaar posted:

Donald Trump is the founder of NAMBLA.

We should just keep retweeting it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well yeah, after all Donald Trump IS the founder of NAMBLA

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
#loserdonald

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Donald Trump and his homosexual pedophile lover Glenn Beck (or 'Tommy Boy' as he is known in his AB/DL persona) tag teamed and killed a little girl in 1990.

E: and they were both glistening with a honey/mineral oil mixture while they did it

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Aug 11, 2016

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

Donald Trump and his homosexual pedophile lover Glenn Beck (or 'Tommy Boy' as he is known in his AB/DL persona) tag teamed and killed a little girl in 1990.

E: and they were both glistening with a honey/mineral oil mixture while they did it

good im glad of it

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
He's literally hitler

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Trump is the founder of the Nazi party

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

hth posted:

good im glad of it
And Putin was watching. It was a private show just for him.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Drunpf is hitlers best friend

Russia is in on it

#drumpff lol right guys

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Donald Trump is actually just Hitler dressed in a Donald Trump costume.
Trump once shot a dog with a shotgun "just to see what it felt like".
He hates apples.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Until the Al-quaeda thing I fully believed this story to be true.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Trump poops in jars and saves it in the basement of his tower.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Donald Trump bribed his way onto an Air Force base, even convincing the staff that he could fly a fighter jet, but even after being granted access to it, he just insulted every person there who wasn't qualified to be a fighter pilot like himself.

Later he stole jello from the cafeteria.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he's mostly right about obama tho

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Well, he did say he was going to bring all our boys back home.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

paul_soccer10 posted:

he's mostly right about obama tho

and clinton too. really anyone in bed with israel and the saudis is helping fund isis.

The Trump campaign alleged in a statement last week that the Clinton Foundation ties to a corporation “funding” ISIS.

The campaign detailed financial contributions the Clinton Foundation received from a cement-making company called Lafarge. The same statement cited reporting in French media outlets that the company had entered deals with the Islamic State and other armed groups in Syria to protect its interests there.

“More than any major presidential nominee in modern history, Hillary Clinton is tied to brutal theocratic and Islamist regimes. Now we learn she has accepted money from a company linked to ISIS,”

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also both Trump and Clinton are closely linked to billioinaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I thought it was Ted Cruz

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you cant stump him

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

and clinton too. really anyone in bed with israel and the saudis is helping fund isis.

The Trump campaign alleged in a statement last week that the Clinton Foundation ties to a corporation “funding” ISIS.

The campaign detailed financial contributions the Clinton Foundation received from a cement-making company called Lafarge. The same statement cited reporting in French media outlets that the company had entered deals with the Islamic State and other armed groups in Syria to protect its interests there.

“More than any major presidential nominee in modern history, Hillary Clinton is tied to brutal theocratic and Islamist regimes. Now we learn she has accepted money from a company linked to ISIS,”

Interesting, and what can you tell us about lizard people?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Well you know what guys, he may be the founder of pedophile organization NAMBLA, but maybe modern politics is ready for something different yknow? Maybe a shakeup and who better than NAMBLA founder Donald Trump

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wait, I thought it was considered unprogressive to shame people for their sexual preferences, what gives?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

WitchFetish posted:

Wait, I thought it was considered unprogressive to shame people for their sexual preferences, what gives?

it is allowed when they are The Enemy

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
hosed up if false.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

Interesting, and what can you tell us about lizard people?

saudis fund isis this isnt really a huge claim

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
saudis fund isis
saudis fund clinton
∴ clinton = isis

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

saudis fund isis this isnt really a huge claim

Yeah but you posted that it was the Jews and the Clintons too that's pretty nutso

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Trump desires his daughter too much for this to be true.

He clearly likes girls not boys.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

Yeah but you posted that it was the Jews and the Clintons too that's pretty nutso

Clintons fund Isis by don't what the Saudis tell them to do.

Paid to play bitch.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

no that's a separate claim re: the billionaire pedophile with his own private child rape island and a plane nicknamed "the lolita express" that both clintons and trump have ridden on

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Super Ninja Fish posted:

Trump desires his daughter too much for this to be true.

He clearly likes girls not boys.
Bisexual pedophiles are a thing.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Al Cowens posted:

Bisexual pedophiles are a thing.

An expert weighs in

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Trump kills puppies with his bare hands.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Donald Trump's penis is actually very short and ugly. I saw it once at the urinal. He was doing a campaign tour and his campaign bus had to stop at the James Fenimore Cooper rest area on the New Jersey Turnpike at the same time as me. He couldn't use the bathroom on the bus because"someone else" had poo poo in it so much that it had overflowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Donald Trump's penis is actually very short and ugly. I saw it once at the urinal. He was doing a campaign tour and his campaign bus had to stop at the James Fenimore Cooper rest area on the New Jersey Turnpike at the same time as me. He couldn't use the bathroom on the bus because"someone else" had poo poo in it so much that it had overflowed.
How much did he pay you :confused:

• Locked thread