Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Until the Al-quaeda thing I fully believed this story to be true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Donald Trump's penis is actually very short and ugly. I saw it once at the urinal. He was doing a campaign tour and his campaign bus had to stop at the James Fenimore Cooper rest area on the New Jersey Turnpike at the same time as me. He couldn't use the bathroom on the bus because"someone else" had poo poo in it so much that it had overflowed.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
His penis is actually so short that he can't use a urinal unaided. He carries with him a little golden trough that he has to place beneath his weiner so that his pee doesn't just dribble down his legs. He puts the other end in the urinal and just sort of waits there and also he curses a lot under his breath because even with the trough some of the pee still dribbles onto his pants/shoes.

I asked him why he doesn't just sit down to pee and he answered that he "wasn't a human being."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Trump won't release his tax returns because he doesn't want to reveal the $50,000,000 transfer from the Clinton Foundation to "bring down the Republican Party from the inside."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Once, Donald Trump fell down an up escalator at the mall. He was falling for over fifteen minutes and poo poo himself while he fell, but he paid the mall a million dollars to hush the whole thing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Trump's entire fortune actually rests on an uncalled poker bluff from back in the 1970's when he bet five million dollars on a hand using an IOU, then announced "I'm going to grab a cup of coffee real quick, but that's a tremendous hand I'm about to play!" and never came back. He financed his company using the bluff as collateral, promising that, as soon as the hand was called, he would redeem the five million.

He keeps the hand of cards in a vault beneath Trump Tower, still uncalled to this day.

• Locked thread