Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Donald Trump is the founder of NAMBLA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

and clinton too. really anyone in bed with israel and the saudis is helping fund isis.

The Trump campaign alleged in a statement last week that the Clinton Foundation ties to a corporation “funding” ISIS.

The campaign detailed financial contributions the Clinton Foundation received from a cement-making company called Lafarge. The same statement cited reporting in French media outlets that the company had entered deals with the Islamic State and other armed groups in Syria to protect its interests there.

“More than any major presidential nominee in modern history, Hillary Clinton is tied to brutal theocratic and Islamist regimes. Now we learn she has accepted money from a company linked to ISIS,”

Interesting, and what can you tell us about lizard people?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

saudis fund isis this isnt really a huge claim

Yeah but you posted that it was the Jews and the Clintons too that's pretty nutso

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think they airbrushed trump in

Wow they still looked like people and not shambling corpses in this pic.

• Locked thread