Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

JT Jag posted:

Hey, Jets fans, I hate to tell you this, but your D-Line must suck because our offensive line is a shambles right now

We should have the best front 7 in the league with how much we've invested in to it, and yet this happens. I've seen it happen plenty of times last year too; sometimes the Jets defense just kind of forgets they're playing football for a drive or two.

woah hold up the jets had a good special teams play for the first time in literal years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Suspect Bucket posted:

Dang, Ivory doing WORK.

I miss him already :( He's gonna own for the first couple months while he's healthy before breaking down.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Dee Milliner covering Allen Robinson 1 on 1. lmfao

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

JT Jag posted:

It is unfair to other teams to have to match up against Allen Robinson

Allen Robinson owns but its the 2nd string defense out there right now.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Enunwa makes a nice catch but that 2nd play is just taking advantage of a bad vanilla scheme that refuses to adapt.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

JT Jag posted:

Jags defense apparently decided to stop giving a poo poo after the offense scored twice in a row

They just aren't used to that

Maybe the 2nd stringers went in? They did a good job on the first drive so I can see them getting sat early. Don't know why the Jets defensive starters sat though.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Nice moves by Powell.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

:laffo: Dee Milliner is the loving worst holy poo poo

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Jets special teams are good?? what the gently caress is going on

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

fsif posted:

Ill-timed post alert

I'd give more credit to Peake than Smith but that was a pretty nice play.

e: looks like he got away with pushing off?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Professor Funk posted:

That's a really awesome pair of plays to see for Jets fans. Undrafted FA who's competing for one of the final WR slots returns a kick for 75 yards. Two plays later, 7th round draft pick who is also competing for one of those last spots makes an awesome TD grab. That's gonna be a fun battle to watch the rest of camp.

I'd definitely value having a real return game more than a good depth receiver.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Professor Funk posted:

For sure, just saying it's pretty cool to see a 7th rounder immediately go out and respond like that. I like Peake a lot, actually.

Absolutely, he's making a good first impression. Maybe he can take Thompkin's spot if things work out.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/DWAZ73/status/763905254878478336

Sorry Jags fans, my hope for the preseason is always to get through it with as few injuries as possible.

e: and now Williams is down for the Jets

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

*looking at legs* hmm nothing seems particularly out of place *eyes drift over to the right* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Kalli posted:

Another discount furniture chain is running a promotion where your furniture is free if more then 75% of voters vote.

The gently caress

I guess it makes them look generous even though that scenario will never happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Show us Hackenburg you fucks!

• Locked thread