Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Mine is 'The lens justifies the means' so that my quirky sense of humour shows through. Also so that people know that I will straight up murder them if I need to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'm an explorer of light.

Which means I like to stare into the sun for hours.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

"Rainfall of Light into the Buckets on my Sensor."

So everyone knows I read understanding exposure.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*exteremly flickr voice* nice capture

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Aww man..I say nice capture all the time. gently caress.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That gives me an idea to contract Filter to do a remix of Hey Man, Nice Shot for my site's flash introduction.

Should give me that industrial ambience I know my clients are looking for.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
what a good shot man

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I called my Flickr "Ansel Adams Ain't Got Nothin' On Me".

It lets people know I'm a really accomplished photographic artist and that Ansel Adams can go gently caress himself and a picture is worth a thousand words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

xzzy posted:

"Rainfall of Light into the Buckets on my Sensor."

So everyone knows I read understanding exposure.

Time works the same way.

• Locked thread