Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Stuff like McDonalds, frozen pizzas, potato chips, etc?

People are like "oh, those don't even taste good to me, they aren't real food!"

But they're designed by actual scientists to be better than real food, real food had to evolve and poo poo and had more on its mind than tasting good. All this fast food and junk food is just pure deliciousness crammed into the smallest surface area possible. It would be crazy to think they don't taste good.

IMO there is something wrong with your brain if you don't like these foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ill eat anything dawg

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Celluloid Sam posted:

ill eat anything dawg

what about poop :staredog:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Post your BMI

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Celluloid Sam posted:

ill eat anything dawg

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Enfield posted:

what about poop :staredog:

hey im not gay

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Post your BMI

My BMI is 21. I am 6'0" and weigh between 155-160.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

"Well we figured out that these things combine in this way in order to create the flavors which you taste so I just stayed up last night and made every one of them" - some fuckin scientist rear end in a top hat gently caress you

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
hmm yes more salt and lard please

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want a couple of big bites

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

hmm yes more salt and lard please

Yes, that is what your brain wants. Unless it's broken I guess. :confused:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not really into McDonalds (it seems too salty to me for some reason) and I dislike Burger King, but Wendy's is pretty good and Arbys is very tasty. I also like Rally's/Checkers and if you ever get the chance to try a Culvers I highly suggest it. There aren't any near my house but I had one near my old apartment before I moved a few years ago and it was awesome. Chick-fil-A is overrated as is Popeyes. They aren't bad, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get their stuff.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
A bar tender never came back one time because I said craft beers are for babies and asked him to get me a real mans beer like coors.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

tenspott posted:

I'm not really into McDonalds (it seems too salty to me for some reason) and I dislike Burger King, but Wendy's is pretty good and Arbys is very tasty. I also like Rally's/Checkers and if you ever get the chance to try a Culvers I highly suggest it. There aren't any near my house but I had one near my old apartment before I moved a few years ago and it was awesome. Chick-fil-A is overrated as is Popeyes. They aren't bad, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get their stuff.

oh word?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
People get uppity around me about stuff, like "oh, that stuff tastes like cardboard." And I'm like, "pfffft, everything comes out in the same place, who GIVES a gently caress where it comes from!!! :smug:" I yell it out too for extra effect.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

msg is a shortcut to delicious meals

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Because all that stuff tastes bad and is gross, OP. It's popular because it's cheap.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Cos it's for children

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
wow... taht's so true OP, people ARE "like" . being cool doesn't sound like my bag of chips at all

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

carrion kit posted:

wow... taht's so true OP, people ARE "like" . being cool doesn't sound like my bag of chips at all

I kNow, right?!

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
They fear it because it's good so they lash out against it,op

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Because in general it's cool to not like popular things, most especially if they are perceived to be popular among the lower classes.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Enfield posted:

oh word?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

satanic splash-back posted:

msg is a shortcut to delicious meals

loving a

i put accent in just about everything i cook, makes even vegan stuff amazing

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like popular junk food and I'm very cool

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

numberoneposter posted:

i want a couple of big bites

now we're talkin

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Im buying doritos tonight. Which I think are universally cool

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

idiotbitch posted:

how can doritos cool ranch be anything other than cool

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I love to lick the dust off sour cream and onion Lay's Stax chips and crush the dust between my front teeth. I do this for every chip until the can is gone. serious post

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

idiotbitch posted:

Which flavor??? :f5:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
One time I was at McDonald's and I ordered a burger and the patty was so small I had to lift the bun to check they didn't forget it

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

OctoberBlues posted:

My BMI is 21. I am 6'0" and weigh between 155-160.

Lol if your bmi is anything over 17.5

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

Yes, that is what your brain wants. Unless it's broken I guess. :confused:

yes also sugar and if you eat nothing but those things you'll loving die horribly

eat your greens and love them loving goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Protagonist posted:

yes also sugar and if you eat nothing but those things you'll loving die horribly

eat your greens and love them loving goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons

how long did this post take you

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
People eat McDonalds because it's cheap. Their burgers suck. Both lol + sympathy if you think that's good eating

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

how long did this post take you

about as long as it took to find and replace a to o and f to g and rt to ns

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

uppity

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
McDonalds burgers/fries/most things taste cheap and terrible. I can't hate on a McGriddle though.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

eat the latest new sweet & spicy whataburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
I love me some fast food breakfast, whether it's McDonald's, A&W, Burger King, whatever. Just give me a breakfast sandwich to cram in my mouth. :q:

• Locked thread