Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Who is Soy

Also that is the perfect description of Red Hood don't listen to him.

CharlestheHammer fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Aug 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I remember zero year, it was okay but I lost interest and checked out. It was like it was NML without anything that made that interesting.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Then is wrong because Batfleck should be on the top and Adam West at the bottom. :colbert:

This sums up DT perfectly.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Jack of Hearts posted:

Dang, Year One is the forum's favorite Batman story? Maybe I just don't "get" Batman. :(

It's a poll of a hundred or so people, it's worthless.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

That is the most half assed rationalization I have ever heard. I mean putting people in dangerous situations does not mean you killed them.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

He doesn't loving kill Ras. That's very explicit.

He doesn't kill Dent either. Though Lamps definition of kill is really broad.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I read through it recently and it was fine.

Knightfall on the other hand...

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Open Marriage Night posted:

This post makes no sense at all. You can easily take any of Spider-Man's villains and make a good Batman story with them. Their universe and city being different isn't an excuse at all.

Loeb can't.

His stories are just action figures smacking each other, not even in interesting ways.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

hiddenriverninja posted:

Alfred would rather die than not see Bruce married

I mean a Aunt May probably felt the same but lol side characters getting agency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Not really. People who still see him as a murderer are the minority now. For the rest he's the snarky jerk with a heart of gold of the Batfamily with a dash of cool dad thanks to his current relationship with Bizarro.

But he does murder people, it's his whole gimmick.

Even in the series you like!

• Locked thread