Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Teenage Fansub posted:

You should be reading Detective Comics.

I mean... it's okay. I read it, but not for Red Robin or associated drama :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

purple death ray posted:

No, this is just Tim escaping from the Mr. Oz prison he's been in since he was "killed". There's a bit in the solicit about the shocking identity of another prisoner he encounters but I doubt it's going to be an alternate reality Tim. I guess it's possible though.

It better be OG Kon-El :pray:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

pubic works project posted:

Hmmmm...are we now talking about Superman, the best book DC is publishing? I didn't think we were.

Why am I trying to drop Detective? Because I don't really like it anymore?

Well there's no accounting for taste, but if you're going to single out DC's best book right now Superman barely makes a top five, if even

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
I'm finally catching up on King's run, and all the Robins eating at a Batman-themed McDonalds is the best thing

"So, uh, you don't want to Jokerize your fries?"

e: "I can't... Is this really happening? Is this really how you eat a burger?"

e2: it's really dumb though that he'll use Clark's regeneration chambers or stasis pods or whatever to keep the kids safe, but not ask him to do the STAS crossover thing and clown Bane faster than he could blink

Autism Sneaks fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Aug 18, 2017

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Go read Grayson you monster

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
I'm so ready for The Ballad of Kite Man to be over, I don't know how much more I can take

Hell yeah :negative:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

McCloud posted:

That you paid for this tripe.

Batman was very much worth my time and money; reading your posts only cost me the former, and it was still too steep a price

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Madkal posted:

The weeks Batman moved the plot... incrementally, but King really nails down the interaction between Robin and Nightwing. Best Batman and Robin duo ever.

Yeah, the best part of Tom King's Batman is the interaction between the boys, which makes it suck that much more Tim had to be "dead" for most of his current run.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
I rank Year One below RIP just because of that tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Isn't running "ze papa test" one of the first things Batman AKA World's Greatest Detective did?

• Locked thread