Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best dog race
Lab
Bulldog
Retreiver
German shepherd
Beagle
Poodle
Collie
Yorkie
Boxer
Rott
Dash
poo poo on sue
Chiwawa (?!)
Husky
Cat
Spaniel
Pug
Bull terrier
Great dane
Doobieman
Sheepdog
Eddie from Fraser
Corgi
Whatever lassie is
Other pls state
View Results

• Locked thread
Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
great pyrenees, see: avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

CaptainSarcastic posted:

They are good dogs, but huge. When I was kid there was one that roamed the neighborhood accompanied by a couple of smaller dogs, like they were his henchmen. The Great Pyrenees was named "No Attack," and was the nicest drat dog.

You are lucky to have been under His benevolent purview, my good dog friend

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Cuckoo posted:

Tibetan Mastiff. Because it makes Pits, Dobermans and GSDs look like pussies

A TM is a good doge if you are a drug lord

good luck finding one that isn't inbred to gently caress now, though

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

RFC2324 posted:

Great Pyrenees are the best dogs. Smart enough to train, but bred to be smart enough to ignore you if they think there is something more important to take care of.

A dog that will follow and obey because he trusts you to know whats right, not out of blind obedience.

the most correct opinion in this thread, aside from my own

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
do never own an aussie or border collie, those dogs belong on farms

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
duh, of course border collies are like people, why do you think they're so loving mental? every single border collie's eyes scream "HELP I'M A HUMAN TRAPPED IN A DOG'S BODY"

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Where's the love for Leonbergers?

This is Teddy, a 70kg Leonberger. When I took him for a walk at the weekend he stuck his big goofy head into a little girl's stroller and licked her face and she freaked out and started crying which caused myself and her family to laugh. Teddy rules.

A leonberger is an acceptable substitute for the best dog ever the Great Pyrenees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvzxTNI6v9o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

DOMDOM posted:

my dog rolls on dead things

constantly

seems the bigger problem is that you constantly have dead things around

• Locked thread