Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
HSV will end up in a boring midtable position this season. And I'm gonna love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Markus Gisdol hired as new HSV-manager. His first task is to get "the positive energies flowing". I really don't know how this will turn out. Hopefully he can get Halilovic to work.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
If HSV don't win tomorrow I believe they'll get relegated. The club is just in too much turmoil and I can't really see how they will turn this around.

And if they miraculously manage to turn it around they'll probably end up in Relegationspiel (again).

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Smirr posted:

DOn't you even loving dare bring up HSV and Relegation in the same sentence. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE

This is The Carsten Jancker - a safe space.

As a Norwegian HSV plastic I had my hopes up for a dull midtable season.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I think this round is the first round since the start of the season that HSV is not on the bottom of the table.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

elbkaida posted:

Agreed, good goal that. What are the expectations for this season in Hamburg? Seems like there's some decent players about.

Avvoid relegation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So, HSV - I think we might have to talk this "football" through (again).

• Locked thread