Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Lets go Not Bayern!!!!

Also hi hitler friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Smirr posted:

Btw I managed to travel to Trondheim last tuesday without knowing about whatever that Real vs Sevilla equivalent of this garbage was until like 30 minutes before kickoff. Just a heads up to "Ironically" Not Caring About Football Crew

What?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
loving ribery lmao, forever a oval office.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah, same as last year really.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Jesus, Dembele is pretty good.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
End of an Era, who else will be there to talk about how all the reporters sniff their own balls and give everyone a thumbs up.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Warm up the button friends.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

poty posted:

I agree with the OP, Switzerland banned those things and look at how well they're doing

Yeah, and switzerland doing well certainly has nothing to do with all the gold they mysteriously acquired in the 40s. That all came from legitimate sources, you know.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

poty posted:

It's german gold? It came from Germany. Is Germany shady now?

Definitely yes.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Boy the Werders of Bremen look terrible.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Finally, parity in the league.

Unless Bayern scores again.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Smirr posted:

Nice British hyphens instead of good German colons, mate. Fancy a cup of tea much?

I didn't even know that was a setting I could change, because I don't care.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
just what everyone wants a meaningless international break instead of real games

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

IHR SEID SCHWABEN
ASSOZIALE SCHWABEN
IHR SCHLAFT UNTER BRÜCKEN
ODER IN DER BAHNHOFSMISSION

don't doxx me.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
As much as I dislike that weird collection of plastics and ad men, them doing this well is pretty cool.

e: i forgot neo nazis.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Jesus christ.

They should hire me, I've played a lot of Football Manager and am therefore significantly more qualified than anyone inside the organization to manage it.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Torrannor posted:

He's actually sexy now. I don't know if I should be insulted that he got rid of that dumb hairstyle only after leaving us for Bayern :argh:

he's always been sexy, i want to kiss him.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

toni kroos tweeted this lmao.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
He was 16 when this deal was made/ignored, so there's a pretty good chance its a lot more to do with his dad than him.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Jesus.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

jesus

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Anyone know the deets?

e: Is this all because of the fight or whatever he got into the other night?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Smirr posted:

Holy poo poo lol. I'm starting a petition to rename TRP to The Kevin Großkreutz

signed.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

I was not expecting this to actually be pretty funny.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

lmao

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

weird of the team's official twitter to make fun of exactly the kind of people that make up a sizeable portion their fanbase, clueless plastics and bandwagoners with too much money and zero common sense.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I mean I hate Leipzig as much as the next person but it'd be some stupid poo poo if they weren't allowed to compete.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

I like this team a lot, really. Tons of younger up and comers so hopefully they can do ok.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Tahirovic posted:

The only player from that entire team that I'd consider above average is Kimmich but then I kept thinking of him as a good player even after his first big CL mistakes.

Hector, Can, Rudy, Werner all had pretty good seasons? I mean they're all unproven internationally but that seems like kind of the point, younger players that have been playing well getting a chance to prove their worth.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Healbot posted:

Dude, Goretzka, Brandt, and Sáne are definitely real good players.

Yeah, them too.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I really like the look of that team TBH, hopefully the young guys can show what they're made of.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Gigi Galli posted:

So the powers that be at Milan have supposedly done a deal for Ricardo Rodriguez with Wolfsburg. Looking at the table, signing a defender from Wolfsburg seems insanely bad. All i know about him is from watching Switzerland play now and then and thinking "Rodriguez? They'll naturalize anyone!"

So is he any good or is he just another clown man to add to the clown man squad at Milan clown school?

He's generally been pretty good but Wolfsburg has been a trash fire this year so who knows at this point.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I can't believe the brave boys of the Hamburger Sport Verein are still in the bundesliga after being inches from relegation for what, 4 or 5 years now? It's time to stop teasing and get relegated already!!!

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
It's like 30% that its the wrong music for the crowd and 110% that nobody loving wants US style halftime shows.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

AlexF posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBfYL1Nth4

This is replacing the Gomez button for me.

Also, Tuchel is gone for sure. This is all so very strange.

This owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
My favorite thing about hansa rostock is the fact that my town is basically covered in their graffiti.

• Locked thread