Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
this will be the year I really get into the Bundesliga, unlike the last 3 years I said I would. I'll go with Dortmund I guess since Stuttgart were too lovely to even stay up. I'm sure that, with my support, they will be able to stay within 15 points of Bayern until after the Winterpause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

I agree with the OP, Switzerland banned those things and look at how well they're doing

poty
Jun 21, 2008

hopterque posted:

Yeah, and switzerland doing well certainly has nothing to do with all the gold they mysteriously acquired in the 40s. That all came from legitimate sources, you know.

It's german gold? It came from Germany. Is Germany shady now?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Ugh thanks a lot for ruining my kicktipp with that useless last-minute goal Rodriguez

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Hmm Ulreich more like Ulpoor (quality)

poty
Jun 21, 2008

What's with Carletto's eyebrow, does he moonlight as der Besserwisser in Gefragt Gejagt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Healbot posted:

Christ, Ulreich going for the Pollersbeck strat only jumping to the right.

Castro didn't know though lol

And Bartra

How the hell do they not notice that? Drives me nuts

• Locked thread