Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Didn't see Aue was back in the 2. Bundesliga, now I have 4 teams to root down there. They won the prettiest logo in Bundesliga Manager Professional award so many years ago and have been a favorite ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Can confirm living in an Eszett free country is great.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

hopterque posted:

Yeah, and switzerland doing well certainly has nothing to do with all the money FIFA mysteriously acquired. That all came from legitimate sources, you know.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Leipzig Plastics are out, good times.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Angst vor einer Doppelbelastung, Pokal und Liga!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
This game is fun, even tough we'll not see the 2nd round now.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Not sure this was Skripnik's fault and I don't see this making a difference, they need 1 or 2 better players in their defense to fix this poo poo.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

beer_war posted:

Who are these guys in green and white and what have they done with the Werder Bremen players?

It gives me hope, I don't like monday games all that much.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

ephex posted:

lol bremen just lol

Monday football isn't that bad!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
That was a very good game, really enjoy watching Werder like that. Incuding that "gently caress this poo poo" moment at the 0:1.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I liked Kimmich when everyone was hating on him for his mistakes during CL games.
Also really liking this Werder again, should take that 10 hour train trip for a home game some time. Why is that stupid ICE line Zurich - Hamburg and not Bremen, Hamburg sucks!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Somebody help me out here, my long term memory is failing, in what year and universe was Gomez considered a good forward?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Lovely Werder game, if they keep this up relegation shouldn't be an issue.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am still not sure if we are seeing a train leave the station there, direction Eschede.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I guess now the last person has a reason to root for Bayern, not sure how I feel about that.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I don't understand how you can root for Energy Drink plastics. I mean I know it's cool to hate on Bayern and Werder still has some unsettled bills with them from the 90s, but rather them than some lovely bought together set of plastics. RB belong to loving PL and not into Bundesliga, same with those SAP shits.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah Nord-derby is good fun so far, hope Werder win at the end, I don't want an other season like the last where I have to pray until the last match.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I remember Karlsruhe in the 1. Bundesliga with a certain Adrian Knupp playing for them, been a while.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

frankenfreak posted:

Don't be fooled! Swiss are just Swabians who got lost in the mountains.

I could educate you Gummihälse somewhat on geography but I am too busy celebrating Werder's victory.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Werder has 4 points on the relegationslot too, but Köln/BVB/Team SAP as next opponents.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Really liked the pre game poo poo about HSV, they should make a sitcom, so much source material there.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Heh, isn't there also Die heisse Ecke in Hamburg, maybe they have some poo poo about it there.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Sky Dude said something about Büchsenwerfen.

Meanwhile Werder is being fun again with those last minute points.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I feel sorry for Freiburg, they deserved to keep a point. On the other hand I am happy because I'd rather see Bayern as Meister than the lovely Dosen Klub.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
gently caress Dortmund and gently caress this ref

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
He's "expert" on Swiss TV now, he's not even that bad at it, would still take Scholl over him. I remember him mocking Shaqiri too saying that Magnin contributed more to Werder's title than he did to Bayerns, good guy!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I cried a little, should have been a 3:1 but then those fucks get a 2:2 and the second time this season a lovely last minute win.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
enjoy Die Mannschafft with Hector and what ever other horrible Lahm wannabes are currently stumbling around.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So Dortmund has to close the Südtribüne for one game, apparently Dosenschiessen is not allowed in the Bundesliga.

quote:

Borussia Dortmund muss für das kommende Heimspiel gegen den VfL Wolfsburg die berühmt-berüchtigte Südtribüne sperren und eine Busse von 100'000 Euro zahlen. Das entschied am Montag das DFB-Sportgericht. Vor gut einer Woche war es beim 1:0-Sieg gegen RB Leipzig zu Verfehlungen der Fans des Bundesliga-Vierten gekommen.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah the real news today was Bremen keeping a clean sheet.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Very entertaining game and a good result, maybe Werder will manage to escape relegation once again, but please not in the last game, my blood pressure can't handle that.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Some lucky wins in the past weeks after 2 unlucky losses, but that relegation fight will be hard. Kinda weird how Augsburg got out of it now.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Such a fun game, not sure I should be mad Werder only got 1 point or happy Toprak is such a loser and there was 1 point.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
How does that lovely loving Dosenteam do this, they keep failing against everyone in the relegation fight, except Werder. Hopefully they take a wrong turn and end up in loving Russia on the way home.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah seeing HSV beat Gladbach annoys me, it's is really tight down there. Think there's still a Nord-Derby coming up as well, which might be one of the deciding games.
My gin related hungover lets me dream that Frings and his boys will beat Hamburg for the relegation spot.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Really didn't expect Werder to win this but from what I've seen they really played a good game and got rewarded for it. 8 teams in reach of that relegation spot, this might be very entertaining.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Pand posted:

This is some old school Werder. :yum:

A friend from work asked me if I wanted to go and then he had something come up and couldn't. At least that's some more distance to the relegation.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
8 games left to be played

If Köln/Frankfurt (both at 37) gently caress up they might get back into this too.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am enjoying this Werder while it lasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
If both teams keep this super motivated defending up this will be see a dozen more.

• Locked thread