Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
See Schmelzer embodies this perfectly "why not let him play". Goddamn this defending is so bad on both sides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
That was Werder's part for project Hamburg 2. Liga.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Since I am finishing a small Holland tour on the 28. I figured I might as well go to Bremen instead of home and see a game (29. Werder - Hertha).
How hard would it be to get tickets and which are good seats in the Weser-Stadion ?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
As Werder fan I want Bremen to win, as Hamburg hater I want Ingolstadt to get those 3 points, tough afternoon.

Also lol Darmstadt.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
It is very amusing to see Wolfsburg crash like this, whining about the ref when you're 5:0 behind.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Such a fun season, isn't it?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Really unhappy with tonights Werder defense, and kinda also with the ref, 2 Köln and 1 Werder goal were after fouls so far.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
The fight for the EL places is gonna be really fun, think Freiburg and Köln will make it, sadly no EL money for Werder.

Freiburg:
Ingolstadt (H)
Bayern (A)

Hertha:
Darmstadt (A)
Leverkusen (H)

Köln:
Leverkusen (A)
Main (H)

Werder:
Hoffenheim (H)
Dortmund (A)

Gladbach:
Wolfsburg (A)
Darmstadt (H)

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Darmstadt's last games were way better than most of the teams fighting for the relegation slot right now, might be because they kinda had no pressure anymore due to not having anything to lose.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Torrannor posted:

I think Hamburg's goal difference is even worse. Leverkusen stays in the 1. Bundesliga.

I immediately switched channels in frustration when Schalke scored the 2:1. Imagine my elation when it turned out the goal didn't count :smug:

What was up with that anyway, I didn't get why they disallowed that goal. And yes I want to see Hamburg down.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

General Probe posted:

The circumstances with Tuchel falling out of favour are a bit odd but I still rate Favre. Tuchel going to England?

Not sure if Dortmund has the right players for Favre but generally I see him as a better manager than Tuchel. Not sure why he'd quit his job at Nice tough.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
The only player from that entire team that I'd consider above average is Kimmich but then I kept thinking of him as a good player even after his first big CL mistakes.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

So the powers that be at Milan have supposedly done a deal for Ricardo Rodriguez with Wolfsburg. Looking at the table, signing a defender from Wolfsburg seems insanely bad. All i know about him is from watching Switzerland play now and then and thinking "Rodriguez? They'll naturalize anyone!"

So is he any good or is he just another clown man to add to the clown man squad at Milan clown school?

He's Spanish on one side, Chileanen on his other side but grew up in a district in the north of Zurich, him and his brothers are your average Swiss with migration background.

A very talented player who mostly seems to suffer from Wolfsburg being utter poo poo, but I would have prefered him in Spain, not Italy.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Rule for the last round is that the games are only 25minutes right? We can keep the current results?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Maybe we can relegate Hamburg and Wolfsburg and keep Frings in the Bundesliga?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Such a horrible end of the day, Bremen (retarded 2nd Peno that) didn't gently caress up Dortmund's CL and Hamburg got away. Would have prefered the results after 25minutes really.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol @ 1860, that was fun to watch

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Dunban posted:

I am watching the Relegationsspiel, for some reason

It's just not the same without Hamburg

But we can root for the 2. Bundesliga team anyway. Once Rordiguez is gone there's zero reason to like the VW Werkteam.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

gtkor posted:

Important to be able to pay the bills

Not sure what the defender is supposed to do there from a few feet away

Not be the player from the 2. Bundesliga, since that's the difference between Gomez and him getting the ball on his hand I guess?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I volunteer HSV, Scheiss-Dosen-Verein, and Team SAP for the 2. Bundesliga next year. Wont happen but one can dream.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Could have had Campino and his boys play the Bayern song.

On an other note yes, half time shows are about as useless as all those lovely team hymns every one in the Bundesliga has now, I think it started with that stupid HSV one but now everyone does this poo poo. It's horrible, either your fans come up with their own hymn that want to sing when the game starts or you're a bad team and don't deserve one.

I like this article about it because it goes a bit further than just the "Helen Fischer sucks" thing (German) http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/sport/fussball/Helene-Fischer-das-Bauernopfer/story/21363358

Tagi posted:

Aber als sie zwischen den Backgroundtänzern auf der Bühne des Olympiastadions sang, stand die 32-Jährige für alles Schlechte, was Fans im modernen Fussball sehen. Kommerzialisierung, Eventisierung, künstliche Stimmung, Show statt Sport. Manche nannten das vor dem Spiel Helenefischerisierung des Fussballs.

Tagi posted:

Wer über Jahre ins Stadion geht, der bemerkt, wie der Fussball sich von Sport immer mehr zur Show wandelt. Es gibt Eröffnungsfeiern mit Djs, die Stimmung erzeugen sollen, aber oft in grosser Peinlichkeit enden, die Eckbälle werden von Firmen präsentiert, die Anstosszeiten des Bundesliga-Spieltags werden immer mehr zerschossen (nächste Saison wird erstmals auch am Montag gespielt, was es für berufstätige Menschen immer schwerer macht, in ein Stadion zu gehen) und am Ende der Skala sagt der Adidas-Chef Kasper Rorstedt, er könne sich vorstellen, dass das Pokalfinal auch mal in Shanghai stattfindet. Wegen des asiatischen Marktes und man schliesslich wachsen müsse. Kasper Rorstedt kann man nicht auspfeifen, Helene Fischer schon.

Tahirovic fucked around with this message at 08:38 on May 29, 2017

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
They need to change the rules for this, the team from Bundesliga should start with a 3:0 handicap imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Nice to see they still have their Fahnenspiele, Adolf would be proud.

• Locked thread