Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Schalke? More like *leans really close to the microphone and you can barely make out my voice through the feedback and the spit droplets of my lisp hitting the mic* Scheiße

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

imo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I hope everyone is relegated

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Tfw when you correctly tipp 60 to be poo poo but still overestimate them

Also doing a cautious lol at the expense of dortmund. Its good while it lasts (it won't last)

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol what a peno

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

oliwan posted:

lol sokratis

Same

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Hm. I actually got my hopes up, lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol :discourse:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

18 months ago, a modern day Nostradamus posted:

Osnabrück - RB Leipzig has been ruled 2-0 for Leipzig. Honestly, if they can regularly bring this caliber of Schadenfreude to the table I'd say they make a fine addition to the league. Just imagine Dortmund having to play them, their supporters would have to figure out a way to go beyond full retard

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734932&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post448957321 :ocelot:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lollll

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:shepicide:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Waht the gently caress im going to kill myself dilbert

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I think I finally calmed down. It was still a good-ish result. Oh well. :shobon: Btw, I think it would be funny if someone kidnapped Uli Hoeneß and tortured him to death, IMGO

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

That's giving me flashbacks to the time Werder and HSV played each other three times in like 10 days and HSV got knocked out of the UEFA cup semis by a ball of paper

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Holy poo poo lol. I'm starting a petition to rename TRP to The Kevin Großkreutz

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Pand posted:

Abortmund

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

All Länderspielpause and no Bundesliga makes Smirr post earnest Hertha BSC youtubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzbjm3MD3VU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hUKiqjt86Q (you'll see all your favorite soccer stars, like Elber, Ailton, Boateng (the problematic one), Cacau and... Kuranyi)

If the Bundesliga doesn't resume soon I'll be posting Marko Pantelic supercuts. Make your time

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The Bundesliga shouldn't have resumed

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Kicktipp Protip: always bet on Werder

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I find that our precious Koeffizient isn't enough to make me not actively root against Schalke. Hup Ajax hup or whatever idgaf

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I don't follow minor leagues so - who's in the other tie? If schalke can go out next round against notorious garbage clubs like Zenit or ManU I'm fully on board the Gelsenkirchen train

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

That was one of the most satisfying goals I've ever seen

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Schlechter Ausgang vong Deutschland her. Guter Ausgang für Menschen mit der richtigen Anzahl Chromosomen. :hai:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I may be literally r-worded (probably am tbh), BUT at least i can go to bed tonight feeling no sympathy for Sch*lk* whatsoever. Not many can say this

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm enjoying the poo poo out of this whole slow unravelling of reality thing

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:hurr:

lolling at "Habgier-Bomben" though

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

General Probe posted:

here's hoping leverkusen don't poo poo the bed too hard.

lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

congrats on the schale

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Live by the Werder, die by the Werder

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Congrats to Union on folding under pressure like a good Berlin club should. Or just folding, full stop, really

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Yeah but apparently Red Bull doesn't technically own RB Salzburg anymore and are 'just' sponsors. They also seem to have stopped having people work at both clubs, precisely so they don't trigger that rule. As far as I can tell UEFA still has to decide

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol jesus christ

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I guess the linesman saw the ball cross the goal line during the corner kick. The best angle they had on TV didn't really show it though, IMO.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol :negative: if Braunschweig don't send the golfclub down I will literally kill myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Sereri posted:

Same

Congrats to Ibogaine and Smirr

Thank you kindly for the runner up congrats. Also real congrats from me to ibogaine

• Locked thread