Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Don't swallow a box of rusty nails, it's not worth it!

Even if Hoffenheim stay fourth, they could still fail to qualify for the CL group stages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Sure, because Gladbach is Dortmund's strongest competitor.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Apart from 1st, 17th and 18th place, the league is wide open and really entertaining. Especially since the lower placed teams are actually scoring quite a bit now. That Bayer-Wolfsburg game was amazing.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
The one time I wanted Bayern to win...

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I'm mad. loving Leverkusen, how can you lose this game at that moment?!

Go, brave Dortmund lads. I'm extremely hype.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Dortmund! :ohdear:

Can't believe something like this is happening in Germany. I hope it was just a really lovely technischer Defekt or something like that.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

antidote posted:

RIP German soccer in Europe this season

There's still Schalke...

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Killerspiele!!!111elf

Pathetic, but it's Bild after all. On the other hand, it was done by a Russlanddeutscher, so stay tuned for the next round of "Ausländer raus!".

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I hope Gladbach wins the penalty shootout :ohdear:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
A good result.

Still loling at 5 minutes Bayern time.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
And to think that I've read many posts speculating that Leverkusen might overtake Dortmund as the chief Bayernverfolger in the last Sommerpause.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
At this rate we will reach 10 total goals this game.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Beautiful

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ks8gq_8-oI

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Jose posted:

leipzig aren't allowed into the champions league because of UEFA's rules lol

Where do you get that? Link?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Smirr posted:

Yeah but apparently Red Bull doesn't technically own RB Salzburg anymore and are 'just' sponsors. They also seem to have stopped having people work at both clubs, precisely so they don't trigger that rule. As far as I can tell UEFA still has to decide

Pretty much this. I think nobody here would be sad if UEFA doesn't allow RB Leipzig to participate in the Champions League, but it's not clear at all how they will decide. And since we live in the worst timeline, my guess is that they will allow RB to play.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

General Probe posted:

Jesus gently caress, at least we're more or less safe from relegation unless Hamburg scores 10 and we concede 10 on the final game day.

I think Hamburg's goal difference is even worse. Leverkusen stays in the 1. Bundesliga.

I immediately switched channels in frustration when Schalke scored the 2:1. Imagine my elation when it turned out the goal didn't count :smug:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I would rate ter Stegen as above average as well. Only he somehow seems to be cursed to always play like poo poo when wearing the Nationalmannschaftstrikot.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Best way this day could have ended. Dortmund third, Aubameyand Torschützenkönig, Hamburg avoids relegation. I told you they wouldn't be relegated this season!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Post itt every time you lol that HSV is erste Liga

im getting drunk

Congrats for missing a one month probation ;)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Does anybody know what would happen if the UEFA were to disqualify RB Leipzig for the Champions League? Would they just be ignored, meaning that Hoffenheim get treated as if they finished third, Köln fourth, etc?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Smirr posted:

When did THIS 👇 ...

become hotter than THIS 😡

Still incredible that Hamburg stayed erstklassig with just 27 points.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

General Probe posted:

If we rehire Korkut I'm going to lose my goddamn poo poo.

You could go with Reiner Calmund instead!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
https://www.11freunde.de/artikel/mehmet-scholl-reist-wegen-doping-bericht-vom-confed-cup-ab

quote:

Um Scholls Position in Sachen Doping ging es bei diesen Diskussionen nicht. Eher um seinen Hang zur gut abgehangenen Phrase und die auffällige Absenz taktischer Erklärungen, soll er ein Spiel analysieren. In den schiedlich-friedlichen Confed Cup platzte dann wenige Tage später die Nachricht der Dopingvorwürfe gegenüber Gastgeber Russland. Scholl äußerte sich nicht dazu, mehr noch: Er reiste ab.

Laut »Bild« hatte die ARD einen ausführlichen Bericht über die Dopingvorwürfe geplant. Scholl fand das langweilig und wollte lieber über die guten Leistungen der deutschen Mannschaft reden. Eine Meinungsverschiedenheit, die offenbar eskalierte und Scholl veranlasste, seine Koffer zu packen, obwohl er noch zwei Spiele zu co-moderieren gehabt hätte.

Good! I hope he's finished with ARD and ZDF.

Who's making the next thread? Frankenfreak again? I guess we don't need a new thread until either the Supercup or shortly before the first Bundesliga match.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Schalke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's the first Pflichtspiel of the next season, right? We need a new thread.

• Locked thread