Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
A good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain using 'fat' jibes as motivation

Gonzalo Higuain says the more people call him fat, the more goals he will score for Juventus

All you guys hosed up majorly

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Sep 10, 2016

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The Skull and Crossbars Society

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Reading the match report and

quote:

Koulibaly was quickly tested when Niang crossed from the left and Ignazio Abate should have scored.

But the unmarked Abate somehow contrived to balloon the ball over Jose Reina's cross from six yards out.

Lol

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Looking at a lazio kit #7 'pepino'. Who is that please advise so I can decide if I should buy it for 3 bucks

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Indesit is the sponsor no idea how old this is

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Peppino or Pepino is a nickname for a Giuseppe in Italian.
Lazio only had that kit sponsor for one year, 2003-2004
#7 at that time was Claudio Lopez, who apparently went on to play in MLS before I started following the league, ha

I'm betting that it's someone's customized kit aka the TOP CHANTER 45 of Lazio.

I found this out afterwards.... I did end up buying the kit because it looked cool. I'm almost certain its a knockoff now that I have it home. It's this kit

but mine has a a fleur de lis pattern all over it and is missing the Puma stuff. I guess I bought a personalized knockoff that belonged to a Claudio Lopez fan named Giuseppe.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Aug 31, 2016

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I heard it's a Motley Crue cover band

smokin' in the boys room

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Lol, that's 1,000 times worse than the proposed Idea of playing a regular season game in the states. At least it will be a nice cool 100 degrees for the boys to play in by then.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain using 'fat' jibes as motivation

Gonzalo Higuain says the more people call him fat, the more goals he will score for Juventus

Seltzer posted:

All you guys hosed up majorly

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress juve imo

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Is the Juve Inter game worth checking out? I like seeing Juve lose, debating dvring it.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The best part about the balotelli saga is that it seems literally everyone is rooting for him. Fans of teams he played poo poo for, ex teammates, people who hate the Italian national team (like me). I really hope Nice provides him with the same restorative powers that the club gave Ben arfa

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

How did Sassuolo become so good. Alternatively how did Milan become so bad.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

What a run, wow

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Bogey team is what your looking for I think

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

goals goals goals

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Also hory poo poo piiiiiissssss

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/vFFJbWe.gif&v=vUz9xCTOPRw

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Bob Bradley is better than everyone gives him credit for, that being said I don't agree with Swansea firing Guidolin.

e- Also I looked up the Balotelli darts story and it was pretty harmless. The person in here who posted about it made it seem like he was hitting the players as they were standing against a wall 10 feet away or something. He just threw them out a window because he was bored. It's a dick move but he was probably not even trying to hit them and just loving around

quote:

Balotelli said in The People that he threw the darts in the direction of youth players because he was "bored". Nobody was hurt during the incident and ESPNsoccernet has been informed that the club view the incident as a misguided prank rather than a serious transgression.

Doesn't seem worthy to bring up as your main indictment on his character.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 7, 2016

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Milan finances

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Uh you'll find that FIFA is paying Milan 3 million for Montolivo's injury and that the money from China totally exists.

A dufflebag full of this

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Releasing a book at 23 is like releasing a greatest hits album after your second record.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I don't know who bought it or why but this will come in handy in here

:discourse:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Lets try this out

*checks Inter's position in table*

:discourse:

lol

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

In other news, the manager of Italy's women's team said that Gabbiadini's sister (who plays for Italy internationally) is better than he is.

I went to google Gabbiadinis sister to see if she looked as weird as him, I was not expecting this......

:eyepop:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Is there a Leeds of Italy? Basically a team everyone hates

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

What are the chances of Milan holding onto Donnaruma for awhile.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Everyone but like 3 players have supported x their entire life and then moved to a rival.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

grvm posted:

I wouldn't give a poo poo about this but bein has the worst loving streaming app. It's like the only app that doesn't work with chromecast so I watched the poo poo Milan game on my phone, which was annoying.

Their stream is much much worse than whatever Acestream you can find. It's embarrassing.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ah the rare 2002 cholo edition buffon

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Pato posted:

I entered Milan's locker room when I was 17,Ronaldo gave me Playboy magazine and said:"Be in my group,or in Kaka's(the religious one)"

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I just watched a news piece with Tancredi Palmieri speaking spanish. I didn't know it was possible to sound that Italian while speaking spanish.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I wish I could laugh about anything right now but Trump literally bought an (american) football franchise in a league competing with the NFL and his hubris and desire to one up the NFL tanked the entire league. ESPN did a documentary on it years ago. You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gz7lb0_-FY

e- Someone post some serie a shennanigans as a palate cleanser

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I just read some American kid might make a first team appearance for Fiorentina soon? Joshua Perez. Any info on him. he flew under my radar.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Soulex posted:

That Perez kid would make him the first "American" to play for Fiorentina. And Rossi doesn't count because he had an Italian passport/played for Azzuri.

Is he any good

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

So Juve only being +4 right now is pretty much false hope that someone else can challenge/keep them close, right?

I'd say yes just because every other top team has big problems but I'm a casual viewer and could be wrong.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

How do I become a Serie A manager? It seems like one of the fastest growing industries in the world.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I want a serie a team managed by a committee of five clown managers that have to reach a majority on decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

It appears that Rodrigo Palacio has finally cut off his rat-tail.

I really need confirmation on this. It's probably my favorite thing about serie a. I'll be really upset if it's true.

• Locked thread