Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like my stare?
I like your stare, sir.
I do not like your stare, pig.
I neither agree nor disagree
ROBOCOP
Journey
View Results

• Locked thread
erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
I appreciate that women are equal to men. As a feminist, I want women to break the 'glass ceiling' and do as well as men do financially.

At the same time, I'm a tremendous pig who loves staring at tits and rear end. The bouncier, the better . I also suspect that some chicks like it when dudes creep on them, or else why would they dress up in those ridiculous outfits?

I see a girl jogging, and I'll let off the gas and stare sideways through my sunglasses because, why not? But should I go further? Maybe I should hit the brakes and be extra creepy to her, but I don't know if she wants that.

Babes, if you want me to ogle your tatas, let me know. I only want to creep on you if you like it. If a creep creeps in the creeping, but nobody knows he's creeping, is it creepy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
buy you those eazy-e shades and stare to your heart's content bc no one will see your eyes

loving figured that poo poo out as a freshman in high school you scrub

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

creepers gonna creep, thats my philosophy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stab your eyes out

Use your hands

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Never. Cut your dick off.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You're supposed to honk your horn when you are driving past a pretty lady on the sidewalk.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

You're not supposed to talk to girls at all

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that op was like "I'm gonna make the creepiest thread ever." and then thought that would be funny for some reason.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

that op was like "I'm gonna make the creepiest thread ever." and then thought that would be funny for some reason.

Yeah it really pissed me off

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Basically depends on how attractive you are op, if you're hot you can be as openly interested as you want, if you're not you have to confirm they are first. Pretty simple rule to follow.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
hell yeah do you wanna be my personal mushroom growing assistant

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

try not giving a poo poo what people think

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
jogging in 2016 is hosed up, how am I not supposed to not crash my car when every fit momma is wagging the groceries around like it's din din time

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

jogging in 2016 is hosed up, how am I not supposed to not crash my car when every fit momma is wagging the groceries around like it's din din time

Agreed, it's like wagging a steak in front of a hungry dog. Dr. Pavlov?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Source your drat quotes!!!

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

Basically depends on how attractive you are op, if you're hot you can be as openly interested as you want, if you're not you have to confirm they are first. Pretty simple rule to follow.

This is music, I find a full three piece suit helps tremendously in my creeping endeavors.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Maybe just don't "creep" on anybody regardless of their gender (or claimed lack thereof).

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Maybe just don't "creep" on anybody regardless of their gender (or claimed lack thereof).
ok whatever you say creep

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

If a flower is beautiful, shall I not appreciate it?

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Y-Hat posted:

try not giving a poo poo what people think

I considered it but at the end of the day your opinion is worthless to me.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I voted robert cop cause its a good movie even though when i was a kid i got scared by the creepy part when the guy has all that toxic waste dumped on hi and beecomes a mutant but also I liked the cartoon show but I dont remember anything about it other than an episode where they got shrink rayed and went into someones body to fight badguys or something idk also im gay

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Nooner posted:

I voted robert cop cause its a good movie even though when i was a kid i got scared by the creepy part when the guy has all that toxic waste dumped on hi and beecomes a mutant but also I liked the cartoon show but I dont remember anything about it other than an episode where they got shrink rayed and went into someones body to fight badguys or something idk also im gay

Sorry about your sexID op

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
as a feminist you should know looking at a woman without prior written consent is rape

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rock rock posted:

I considered it but at the end of the day your opinion is worthless to me.
that's the spirit

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
You can look but you can't touch. Looking too long constitutes a touch. If they can feel your eyes it's a touch. Don't touch.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Hey shitbird. Do you think that someone can give you a solution on when it's ok to creep on chicks?

Secondly, good luck in being a feminist but desiring vaginas unconditionally.

Lastly, keep asking the question. "Is it ok to be confused?" And "Should I be creeping on chicks?"

It's about experience, fucker. Asking the question was the answer. Good job. Honestly, well said.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nerdy white guys that play on computer don't interact with society at large so it seems weird the thought police think they're the demographic to focus on instead of the people with actual influence and resources

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
A better poll would be, which song is better:

1. Creep by Radiohead
2. Creep by TLC

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
The other day somebody wrote a huge thing in the sidewalk near my home, it said

"CUTE THIGHS"
#endstreetharassment
@catcallsofny

and I could not stop lmaoing at a girl hearing "cute thighs" and being like "enough is enough, I'm ending this injustice the only way I know how: sidewalk chalk!!"

Anyway yeah eazy e shades goofball

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If a woman has fake tits she explicitly wants men to ogle them and make comments, OP.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's a complicated question, OP. On a scale of one to ten would you rate yourself a one, a two, or a three?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Applewhite posted:

If a woman has fake tits she explicitly wants men to ogle them and make comments, OP.
What if its just because she had cancer?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
op has the male gaze

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mariana Horchata posted:

op has the male gaze

Lol male "gays"

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
I forced myself to have a foot fetish so I can look and no one suspects Im looking sexually :cool:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's always fine to do it. What are these broads gonna do? Shame you on twitter? Yeah well I got ya hashtag right here! #youthinkyourtoogoodformeyouaintbetterthanme

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
listen to evanescance to get the courage you need to do whatever it is you feel the need to do

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's possible to ogle without making a reasonable woman feel like she's in danger, for some reason a lot of people still ogle in the danger way.

I ogle handsome men in their 60s and 70s so I feel I have to be reasonable about being ogled myself.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

You can look but you can't touch. Looking too long constitutes a touch. If they can feel your eyes it's a touch. Don't touch.

Can I touch myself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP have you considered buying a "creeper cam?" It's an angled camera that goes on your phone so you can take pictures of women without being obvious about it.

• Locked thread