Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Haven't heard much about the CIA recently. They have a history of doing some secret operations that have shocked and surprised people.

What are they doing now? Any news or conspiracies to be aware of? Are they taking a break for election season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
this isn't a very good thread

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015
Getting really lazy with their counterintelligence methods.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I heard that they are the true leaders of the BLM movement...

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
As of their August 10th press release, they are going to release declassified President's briefings from the Nixon and Ford administrations.

Other than that they collect, analyze, and disseminate foreign intelligence to assist the President and senior US government policymakers in making decisions relating to national security.

I mean, they aren't as cool as Mulder and Scully of the FBI.

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013

Kaluza-Klein posted:

this isn't a very good thread

If you feel it is a bad thread vote 1 and move on, or contribute something to make it a potentially excellent thread.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They're goddamned replacing us with loving aliens and nobody seems to care. I have seen VIDEO PROOF goddammit. There's thousands of them in the top echelons of governments all over the world and nobody will listen to me!!!

Or they're, I dunno, secretly funneling arms to some group or other but that seems pretty unlikely to me.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Or they're, I dunno, secretly funneling arms to some group or other but that seems pretty unlikely to me.

I hear you brother, but you need to buy more super male vitality, survival shield, cordyceps mushrooms, and some gorilla kettlebells.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

idiotbitch posted:

a potentially excellent thread.

lol sure, sure

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

those codenames are sooooooooooooo good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im RAGEMASTER or TOTEGHOSTLY 2.0

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

numberoneposter posted:

im RAGEMASTER or TOTEGHOSTLY 2.0

my name was tawdry yard in grade school

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lots of good options in there, if I ever want a name change.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

scott zoloft posted:

my name was tawdry yard in grade school
whatever SOUFFLETROUGH

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
ladies call me JETPLOW

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wish they'd send OP to a secret concentration camp. And also Don Tacorleone too for being a creepy weirdo who's obsessed with me for some reason.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

In response the American people were quoted as saying, "Who cares? What are the Kardashians up to?"

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I work for the gubmint and the CIA scares me. Keep your nose clean OP or some mild mannered dad who is rich but weirdly just does construction for a living will loving garrote you in your sleep and hide your body parts in a different country.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Kuato posted:

Wish they'd send OP to a secret concentration camp. And also Don Tacorleone too for being a creepy weirdo who's obsessed with me for some reason.

Don T is the loneliest man on the forums, he cracks me up

Edit ^^^ oh poo poo it's the Man!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

mods rename me HALLUXWATER

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
They've hiding in the bushes.... trying to read my thoughts man. But I'm on to their ways man. I got the Quickening. My thoughts are firewalled behind my "thought cap"..... I've said too much.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Look out your dang window OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Mods please change my name to FIREWALK With Me

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Have you noticed the media is all in for Hillary. I'll let you do your own digging.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Is Digg still a thing?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
oh i dunno, probably going to plant wmds in syria

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

idiotbitch posted:

Haven't heard much about the CIA recently. They have a history of doing some secret operations that have shocked and surprised people.

What are they doing now? Any news or conspiracies to be aware of? Are they taking a break for election season?

watching you massage your meat

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
They know who db cooper is but they're being dicks to the fbi

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

watching you massage your meat

Tell them to join in. :q:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Getting violent with people who don't buy their lovely acting.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Xenophanes posted:

Getting really lazy with their counterintelligence methods.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

They are investigating QCS for excessive shittiness.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
:nsa: Anyone feeling like making threats against US politicians? Like typing it out very clearly?

don't you idiots

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I'm more interested in what you for been up to OP. Please tell us where and have you been in the last 24 hours.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

CannedMacabre posted:

They've hiding in the bushes.... trying to read my thoughts man. But I'm on to their ways man. I got the Quickening. My thoughts are firewalled behind my "thought cap"..... I've said too much.

JUNIORMINT easily infiltrates your firewall

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

All I know is I've been making GBS threads just as much lately, but my water bill has been decreasing and there is a lot of work being done on the lot adjacent to mine. I think they're doing something with my poopp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

All I know is I've been making GBS threads just as much lately, but my water bill has been decreasing and there is a lot of work being done on the lot adjacent to mine. I think they're doing something with my poopp.

I'm scared Chief. This makes too much sense. :ohdear:

• Locked thread