Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

kazr posted:

JUNIORMINT easily infiltrates your firewall

Junior Mints were introduced in 1949 by the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based James O. Welch Company. The company also manufactured candies and candy bars such as Sugar Babies, Welch's Fudge, and Pom Poms.

Welch was born in Hertford, North Carolina, attended the University of North Carolina, and then founded his Cambridge candy company in 1927. His partner in the company was his brother, Robert W. Welch, Jr., who retired from the confectionery business in 1956 and two years later founded the John Birch Society

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Oh poo poo homeland is on Hulu now

That means I'm going to masturbate to Clair Danes tonight

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

trying to kill me

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

If I would were I'd probably just ignore the poo poo/water bill connection. It's probably just due to swamp gas or something.

naem
May 29, 2011

Claire Danes you're pretty much me as a girl and I'm weirdly into that

Oh no she hasn't taken her medication!! You need to interrogate me Claire Danes!!!

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

idiotbitch posted:

Haven't heard much about the CIA recently. They have a history of doing some secret operations that have shocked and surprised people.

What are they doing now? Any news or conspiracies to be aware of? Are they taking a break for election season?

They've been busy starring as the bad guys in a series of big dumb action movies, they'll be back to guard America as soon as the motion picture industry crashes and burns

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

gangstalking me

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i'm pretty sure they just hunt browns with flying death robots now op, keeps 'em happy

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

idiotbitch posted:

Haven't heard much about the CIA recently. They have a history of doing some secret operations that have shocked and surprised people.

What are they doing now? Any news or conspiracies to be aware of? Are they taking a break for election season?

heh, nice try, vladimir

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
So was the regular codename person sick, or is CTX4000 something super witty that I'm not getting?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
They've been way into Syria lately. There are over a dozen factions fighting and eight of them are CIA puppets, even competing ones. Their handlers glare at each other in the cafeteria at lunchtime and take big angry bites of their sandwiches.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Clandestinely assassinating aspiring democratic candidates in hotspots around the globe to ensure their own relevance and the continued profitability of the military industrial complex.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
America youve been up to no good after ww2

ww2 went to your heads i tell you what

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Have u heard of hashtags have u used one well got some news for u

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
was it a pentagon or cia program that armed like 50 syrian opposition fighters with hightech weapons and gear and as soon as they crossed the turkish border they handed it all over to alqaeda because lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

idiotbitch posted:

waterboarding bin laden

TheCIASentMe
Jul 11, 2003

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
I've been watching a lot of netflix lately.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
They lost all their nullsec space.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Ive seen nightstand in action it's pretty cool.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
They are currently focused on keeping down the Krusty.jpg movement. Drad_Bert is one of their more prominent victims.

Mods know!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
My friend came back from his deployment in Afghanistan and the CIA spooks got their own entrance at the rear of the Bagram base. You can say they are some serious backdoor men. :a2m:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

paul_soccer10 posted:

was it a pentagon or cia program that armed like 50 syrian opposition fighters with hightech weapons and gear and as soon as they crossed the turkish border they handed it all over to alqaeda because lol

I think it was the Pentagon.

There have actually been times during the Cold War in which the CIA has fought the Pentagon in other countries.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

VendaGoat posted:

Tell them to join in. :q:

the implication is they are always down

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
a lot of the wetwork is above board now

https://www.thenation.com/article/us-special-forces-are-operating-more-countries-you-can-imagine/

the article posted:

2015... capped a three-year span in which the country’s most elite forces were active in more than 150 different countries around the world, conducting missions ranging from kill/capture night raids to training exercises.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
yep, that's right, the USA is secretly at war in over 150 countries

and people thought obama would deescalate :allears:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
i am so glad I don't live in a shithole lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

dookifex_maximus posted:

yep, that's right, the USA is secretly at war in over 150 countries

surprise, canada.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
So lately, I guess they've been congratulating themselves for making it an official function of the US govt to arm rebel groups and assassinate special targets

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
is it actually possible that one day someone will be elected that will make all this poo poo transparent?

like sure, you're gonna have to waste a few weirdos out there in the dessert, whatever

at least have a website with their stats and poo poo so people can see what their money is paying for?

ya know a photo of the guy, some description of their crimes, photo of the black smear, all that

would that be better than not even knowing what you are technically complicit in?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
it's pretty clear that a plurality of the population would rather see society collapse first

naem
May 29, 2011

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

This but the KGB and CIA are interchangeable

Only difference is the CIA funds the rabbit farm that later becomes a national security threat

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Aug 23, 2016

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
actually based on this thread the cia would have splattered the rabbit before the mission itself was approved or even existed

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
i would like to know, but im unwilling to ask because secret govt agencies scare the poo poo out of me and im not too ashamed to admit that :dukedoge:

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Can someone in the CIA tell me if they have a camera in my bathroom so they can watch me poo poo?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Triggered posted:

Can someone in the CIA tell me if they have a camera in my bathroom so they can watch me poo poo?

the government is watchin you pinch a loaf

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Ok cool, CIA guys can you go back to the 17th of last month. Someone didnt flush the toilet and im pretty sure it was my wife, she blamed one of the kids but they were outside during that time window. If you could settle this once and for all I would be grateful.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Tim Weiner (lol) wrote an awesome book on the history of the CIA.

quote:

January 24, 1946: At lunch today in the White House, with only members of the Staff present, RAdm. Sidney Souers and I were presented [by President Truman] with black cloaks, black hats, and wooden daggers, and the President read an amusing directive to us outlining some of our duties in the Central Intelligence Agency, Cloak and Dagger Group of Snoopers.

Truman owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Probably something involving "rectal-feeding."

• Locked thread